What Primary School Did you go to?

St Josephs in Chesterfield - Mr Dean was my fave teacher he was lovely !!

Went to Royston Compehensive

Didn't have any favourite teachers. To be honest most subjects never really interested me. I've learnt more since enrolling at the University of Life.

Originally posted by FilthFan

I went to Westways primary School, my favourite teacher was Mr.Coldwell he was Fab! I was terrified of him till I got to his class!

I too went to Westways but many years ago.

My favourite teacher there was Mr Hitchinson. I also remember Mrs Ingalls who got pregnant while I was there and she told us all about having babies. :thumbsup:

Dinnington.

Miss Hill was a tall dark haired babe and used to scold me for day dreaming :love:

Mrs Scanlon was like my Mum - I loved her to bits.:clap:

Halfway junior school, Mr Gildersleve (sp?) never actually taught me but he was by far the best teacher there.

Shirecliffe Junior School

Mr Mumby was great

Originally posted by Kirsty_87

Rainbow Forge Primary School

My favourite teacher turned out to be a pedo... how dodgy is that?

His name was Mr Albaya and was sent to prison when I left for molesting young LADS. He died in prison

I never knew at the time when i was at school that he did that stuff... i only learnt when i moved up to secondary.

must have been a bit after my time.

loved Miss cantor - spinster headteacher.who gave me the cane at assembly one day.

Miss Corklin - miss cantors niece who i wished would give me the cane.

and Mr Atkinson.

saint marie's at fulwood fave teacher mrs.cain and springfield juniors at broomhall fave teacher mr.wareham (wacker wareham) sadly it was a long time ago in the 70s :(

hamnmerton county (darnall)

i can't really remember any teachers, exept miss bancroft an eldery lady that wore the most atrocious wig you ever did see:suspect:

i bloody hated the place,they made us (the lads)wear short trousers all the way through,they also made us do morris dancing:gag: and needlework:loopy:

we were lads-not lasses--lasses do needlework.

as for short trousers and dancing,to this day i won't have anything to do with either, i think they scarred me mentally:help: .

comprehensive skool was different tho' i learned loads there and enjoyed almost every minute there (waltheof:thumbsup: )

john:D

ps,did anyone spot the deliberate mistake?,there were probably loads,but only one was deliberate:hihi:

I went to Park Lane Primary School! Won't mean anything to you lot I doubt!

Brunswick in Woodhouse (it burned down), then Shirebrook also in Woodhouse. I enjoyed it but can't remember a single teacher's name until going on to City School.

Shirebrook at Woodhouse

Favorite person there was Mr Smalley the care taker