What Primary School Did you go to?

I started school at woodthorpe infants where my favourite teacher was mrs Cubiac. I then went to the newly built Stradbroke school (because it was nearer home) and my favourite teacher there was mr Fairburn. I have just surprised myself remembering their names.:D

I went briefly to Woodhouse then to Stradbroke in 53. Mr Fairburn was my favourite too. There was also a Mrs Walker who taught music, amongst other stuff. Under her influence I became quite keen on classical music - until I heard Elvis!

Strange how you remember stuff!

Crookesmoor J & I school left 53 yrs ago. Favotite teacher Mrs Copley went on to be taught by her husband at Myers Grove

Bradway County Infant and Junior schools 1962 - 1966. At what point did they replace 'Bradway County' with 'Lowedges'?

Miss Gagan, Miss Waite, Miss White, Mr Hughes, Mr Read, Mr Strange are names that spring to mind. Miss Vick was she headteacher of the Junior school? If so who was head of the Infants?

I went to three primary schools. The first was Carbrook, the second was Hucklow Road and the third was Woolley Wood. I can only remember two teachers from Woolley Wood school. Mrs Saynor and Mrs Wilkinson.

I then went to four senior schools ( three of which were in the first year at seniors ! ) I've had a very varied and interesting life.

went to woodbourne road infants school Mrs.Newbould was my favourite.She was lovely.

I went to Charnock Hall Primary School, and one of my favourite teachers was MR Pope, and can't rememeber the other one, think it could have been a supply teacher, mind you I did end up having about 8 supply teachers in two years in the equivelent years 4&5.

Guest makapaka

I went to Limpsfield Middle School 1989 -1992

Parkside Junior School then Rivelin Middle School in the late seventies early eighties.

Stand house infants and juniors 1956 to 1962 favourite teacher headmistress Miss Wright.Then Prince Edwards till1967 favourite teacher Miss Robinson.

St Oswalds school Wybourn from 1952 to 1962 then St Pauls Granville Road any other ex pupils out there?

went to woolley wood school favourite teacher miss buckle, most hated teacher miss salvita that was 1943

Greenhill Infant (& Junior) 1974-?...can't believe it's not been mentioned so far!

Can't say I remember any of the teachers, but made some good friends and have happy memories.

I went there at a similar time. Think I left in 78. I saw Mrs Crookes recently. Other teachers I can remember are Mrs Feather, Miller and Mr taylor, Collinson. head teachers were Woofitt and Pam Darwent. Don't think I had a favourite, although Mr Taylor's old fashioned grandad shirts and flying board rubbers left a memory!