What Primary School Did you go to?

Pomona street then on to Greystones sec. mod. teachers I remember were Mrs Havenhand, Mr Turley, Mr Morris, Miss Hornsey and a few more

I went to Huckalow best teacher Mr Simons ..and my name Paul Nicholson....someone may know me

Red Row infants then Red Row Junior followed by South Broomhill sec.Cant remember the teachers as it was to far gone.

woolley wood junior 1943

springfield, when i went 1943/53 it was called infants,junior,senior at that time.i remember in my third class a mrs draper was her name, she was teaching us all drawing but some of us were a bit slow about the subject so mrs draper gave us a clue and told us to draw something we had seen on the way to school, so me being only 6 years old i had seen a funeral so i remember drawing the hearse and flowers.

Edited by willybite
s

Went to lowfield then last few years limpsfield

I went to St Patricks @ lane top - my favourite teacher was Sister John - she was and still is a really special lady :clap:

Me too, and yes --- she is.:thumbsup:

st stephens netherthorpe in mid 60s mrs crowson. then park county best teacher miss sewell.

Carbrook nursery school 71 ish tinsley infants and juniors till 78 cant remember teachers names to many brain cells destroyed by alcohol over the decades

1. Holt House Infants - fave teacher Mrs. Currie.

2. Ed Smith Elementary School, Syracuse New York - fave teacher Miss Meese.

3. Carterknowle Junior - fave teacher was actually the Head, Mr Guest. He seemed much smarter than all the other teachers. I suppose that could have been why he was the Head.

LOXLEY PRIMARY SCHOOL Mi favourite teacher was Mrs Glenn wonderful lady, Mr Slack was head teacher liked dishing out the cane.

---------- Post added 29-01-2014 at 16:17 ----------

loxley primary.