Do TK MAXX Sell Fake Goods?

Just Wondering, Do TK MAXX Sell fake goods and brands such as Ralph Lauren, Ed hardy? Can someone let me know please?

Thanks

no! its ILLEGAL to sell fake goods, some of the things in tk maxx are seconds (not all though)

Ed hardy

not fake, just ghastly

no! its ILLEGAL to sell fake goods, some of the things in tk maxx are seconds (not all though)

They're not seconds are they? From what i read, they buy direct from the designers and sometimes buy last season's stock.

They're not seconds are they? From what i read, they buy direct from the designers and sometimes buy last season's stock.

some are also seconds, one time i went in i picked up a jacket and some of the print was smudged i pointed it out to a member of staff at the side of me and she said that its because some of the stock are seconds.

It should be pointed out really but its not.

oh thanks becouse i bought a jacket from there today and didn't really know if it was a fake or not

Just Wondering, Do TK MAXX Sell fake goods and brands such as Ralph Lauren, Ed hardy? Can someone let me know please? Thanks

Silly billy.

oh thanks becouse i bought a jacket from there today and didn't really know if it was a fake or not

If you could not tell then would it matter?

And no, of course they don't sell fake goods!

never ever fake, sometimes past season, sometimes factory mistakes, sometimes very very good, always cheap!!

do they sell le shark?

Yes, I've seen it in there before, but bear in mind it's like sifting through a jumble sale and you're not guaranteed to find it.