Sheffield's Best Kebab House Megathread

chicken bar, and theres also another one up on the street directly behind kingdom (i thinks its fairly near stardust) that does nice ones that are more like shedded lamb that actually tastes of lamb not them normal greasy slices of that processed stuff, cant remember what the place is called.

Best kebab by a mile is in the Wicker.....Just Halal Kebabs. Used to be next to the old gun shop on the way to Shalesmoor roundabout

see knighty knows of a good kebab house,the best infact.... i have been going there since they first opened in west bar, the foods always been cracking and the same ever since...

wot u reckon knighty????

see knighty knows of a good kebab house,the best infact.... i have been going there since they first opened in west bar, the foods always been cracking and the same ever since...

wot u reckon knighty????

Oh come on, all anyone has to do is look at your previous posts - most of them are about this shop - do you own it or just work there ?

Please dont flatter yourself by including the word 'facetious' to describe yourself. This would imply a certain amount of intelligence on your part. Try to keep it simple. C*** will do. Also try to get out more and mix with the general public at large. This will help with your communication skills and will make you a better person for it.

I thank you;)

oi. this stepney fella, he knows his kebabs, and that makes him great. like a bra-less 50 year old on a cold day. you cant mess with that:)

p.s nether edge kebab house now rocks EVEN more, i got a large-as-you-like chicken tikka kebab for 3 quid t'other night...cos me and Amjay are tighter than a marmots backside. OK????!!!! lol rotflmco

best kebab house in sheff for kebab, balti house in Heely,....fresh made nan bread rolled in front of you, kebab finished off in frying pan, salad with garlic and chilli sauce and a free can o pepsi............ all for £2.50. sorted

thats pretty good, but can it beat NE KH for taste? - i will find out tonight:)

Why is so much emphasis placed on whether a kebab tastes good when you're sober? If the best accolade you can think of for a kebab is that it isn't so disgusting that it's only digestible when drunk, then your experience of kebabs must be pretty terrible.

A good kebab is a meal to be enjoyed at any time of day or night, drunk, sober whatever. Kebabs are a delicacy, which should be hot, succulent and spicy. If you're the kind of person who gets a kebab because you're ****** up then obviously you're going to get rubbish.

Sort yourselves out!! If your'e eating food when your'e drunk that you wouldn't eat when sober then you've got pretty rubbish taste in food or you can't handle your drink.

you have written what I am thinking, so it saves me typing it:hihi:

a good kebab is very enjoyable.

New arrival and very good is the Two Brothers opposite the Mangla at the top of Spital Hill. Went on Friday, deeeelishus.

so, i was sat at home last night with my mate dan, steadily building a tower of carlsberg cans, and got the takeaway pangs...

The Nether Edge Kebab House did it again! Chicken Tikka and vegetables pizza, with a large chicken tikka kebab between us.

It was a little hot for him but perfect for my tastes, and it rocked the spot!!

plus, ive not had any real 'stingers' today either, so happy days.

there can be only one...:)

lets rate the best kebab shop in sheffield av tried many but the one upto now is kams and sams on prince of wales road i rate this 7 out of 10 any one no one better let me no will try many thxs madhatter