Sheffield's Best Kebab House Megathread

ones recently opened in fizalan square called the S1 bar.....plenty of room to eat in or a nice row of black cabs outside to take you home.......and the kebabs are gorgeous........

I went past Sheffield Kebab House (formerly Istanbuls - its inbetween the Grovsner Hotel and the Casbah) last night and it looked like it had been completely trashed.

Does anyone know the story? I know that area is gonna be redeveloped soon but that looked like violent vandalism.

I really wanted a pizza too and ended up getting a dodgy burger from a porta-van. It really made me appriecate my regular haunt and realise how continually nice the staff in there are.

I went past about ten minutes before you and there was about five 'white shirt boys' arguing with each other outside the Grosvenor and a trafic cone had been thrown through the kebab shop window. I am only assuming the two are connected as I didn't see it happen, but the staff fro the kebab shop were out on the street looking warrilly at the lads

Not wanting to sound thick even if I am! Whats a white shirt boy?

Haha, Just a guess, but do the white shirts happen to be nearly always Lacoste, and have the collars turned up?

Thats the best kebab house in this city, if not the country.

We once flew back from Turkey and went straight there for our tea, as the kebabs in Turkey had been rubbish.

The lads behind the counter are great as well, always remember you and they always make a bit of a fuss of my youngest lad who thinks its ace.

Ive been training him since a tender age to enjoy the heavenly donnas from there.

Hope they are all ok down there and back open soon

Sounds nasty! I was in there on Friday night for a quiet kebab on my way home. Glad there was no trouble then!

Originally posted by hj dary

Thats the best kebab house in this city, if not the country.

Erm, second best actually - Elif's on Ecclesall Road is better (just!) :P

Elifs Rules :thumbsup: they do the best kebabs by a mile!

Hey does anybody know whats happend to Chubbies, the kebab place next to John Lewis.

That place did amazing kebabs and seems to be closed whenever i'm down town.

If chubbies closes, i just dont know what to do with myself anymore. :(

go to Murdoch's on division street. proper lamb kebabs, not elephant legs. yum!

i only ever went for the toilet, make love not bacon! whoo,ahem.