Sheffield's Best Kebab House Megathread

the best kebab shop in sheffield is pejes on the richmond road

Elif on eccy rd they sell donner kebabs that you can eat sober.

I wasn't at home a couple of weeks ago late on and blinking starving!, Elifs was closed according to the app that I downloaded (that would have been my choice), so I used Eccy's.

I got the special and a small garlic bread to top it up to the minimum order. Both were really nice, I was quite surprised. (ordered same again the next night)

My only issue with any of these places if delivering, is I'd rather have the naan/pitta separate. Even with places that aren't that greasy, they still get soggy when delivered.

I have heard its very greasy and oily and the portions are crap and spital hill is the last place i would eat from lol

just halal kebabs make their own donner too and theirs isn't greasy, which is a big plus :)

No it isn't greasy and oily and I prefer quality over quantity myself.

If you havnt actually eaten one yourself then you need to give it a try and may change your opinion based on hearsay....

Lilo Pizza and kebabs are good on Abbeydale Road they also do great southern fried chicken :cool:

Bens on Birley Spa Lane, the kebabs are lovely, a few different types as well.

No it isn't greasy and oily and I prefer quality over quantity myself.

If you havnt actually eaten one yourself then you need to give it a try and may change your opinion based on hearsay....

I tried it Saturday night and it was greasy, it tasted ok but their large mix was more like a small lol, i will stick to just halal kebabs they have been around since 1986, must be a reason for that. :)

The one opposite the Broadfield has been great for years, Abbeydale road. Their pakora kebabs are a well-tested treat

Just a heads up that Halal kebabs on the Wicker has now reopened after being closed for a few weeks due to family commitments.

I know some on here are regulars of the place.

Open 6 nights, closed on Tuesdays.

Edited by Janus

Guest makapaka

Charley’s infirmary Road is great.