Sheffield's Best Kebab House Megathread

Aslans on West Street - the best by a mile. I don't eat kebabs coz they taste like poo IMO, but everything else: pizzas, burgers etc is absolutely lush!!

Try it, you know you want to!

elif kebab's on ecclesall road is the don man.....all the other places thats kebabs look like they could be selling rats and stuff

Yummies on Middlewood Road, brilliant kebabs and the best pizas by far

Can't think of the name but theres a great kebab place on South Rd in Walkley. I think its Supreme grill or something like that. The owner makes his own Donner and its really nice and meaty made from 100% lamb not beef/lamb mix like so many are. Well worth a visit, I do and its miles away from me.

that one on south road is by far the worst tastless dire kebab I have ever tasted!

ELIF, ECCLESALL ROAD... BY A LONG SHOT!!! AND OVER THE YEARS IVE TRAWLED AROUND MOST OF THEM...

GREAT KEBABS ALL ROUND. AND THE ONLY PLACE THAT DOES A DECENT VEGE BAB ASWELL.

TRY HALF CHICKEN HALF VEGE... THERE'LL BE NO GOING BACK!

Don't do kebebs often but ti think the chicken shish from Kebeb World at Broomhill is lovely. Even before goint out for the night, and they deliver.

Elif's is superb. My friend used to starve all week until her 'weigh-in' (fat club) before going to Elifs for a kebab to celebrate losing weight.

southern fried chicken on duke street does excellent kebabs:)

Been really impressed by Donnerlicious on Abbeydale Road, after previously being put off by cheesy name/signage.

Decent quality lamb well prepared served on freshly cooked naan and absolutely massive.

Their small kebabs (£3 at most i think) are twice as big as most places standard size ones. Got one the other day and was full to bursting after half of it.

Haven't dared to think what the large ones are like.

The one next to kebabish on the wicker does the best chicken kebab I've ever tasted.

Is it called 'Just Halal Kebabs?'

Seriously, if you're not in a donner mood, try it, just don't have much chilli sauce, it's really hot. Garlic mayo is tops though!

Wilf