Sheffield's Best Kebab House Megathread

It was open when i went passed on saturday night.

Anyway, Pepes & Murdock>Chubbies

well i would have said the pop in near spital hill,i used to have them deliverd there huge..but after calling in the shop one day to fetch one i saw the filth and i aint had one since..the other day my mate had a menu shoved through his door (not from the pop in) on the front of it it said " biggest kebab in sheffield guarntee'd" anyway my mate said it was massive,thing is he's lost the menu so he couldn't give the number to me,any idea's peeps..cheers:thumbsup:

ok then. Merge this with the "urrghhh how filthy is balti king" thread if you wish...but here is my biggest kebab story.

I was drunk and we decided to order from millenium (balti kings pizza/kebab shop)

Anyway, I ordered the special kebab which said "a bit of everything"

when it came this is what I got.

A naan bread with donner meat, chicken meat, sheeesh kebab, a sausage!?, salad, garlic, chilli, chips, spoonfulls of actually meat chilli con carne...and to end it all a big battered fish slapped on top.

I kid you not. I ate as much as I could then spent the night crouched over the loo shouting for Huey.

oh my god.

oh...and as a point...I'm from Newcastle and I think the kebabs in Sheffield are tiny compared to the ones there.

When I've had mates visiting they've just looked at the buttie sized object in shock!

far too much there i reckon but just out of interst how much was it?

I think the crazy thing was that it cost about £3

that was a couple of years back but still....dont try it is my advice!

my mate said when the guy came walking up the path with the kebab he thought their lass had orderd a new carpet:)

Kebab house oposite the Broadfield pub on abbeydale road.. Large Chicken Kebab with everything. Hmmm.. best ever..

Chilli Chicken on Abbeydale Road do huge kebabs.

Guest Pauly

There's a place in Crookes that does HUGE ones, definately the biggest I've seen so far in Sheffield. I think it's on the corner of Springvale Road where the main road dips down and then comes back up again....I could be wrong though as I've always been crap at navigation. Just have a look around for a burger/kebab place on the corner by a load of shops in that area.

The main place I like to go is The Yummy Hut at Hunters Bar roundabout on Ecclesall Rd. It's very well named as both pizzas and kebabs are lush! :D

Jacks place at nethershire shops in shiregreen. They do a mixed kebab for about £4 and its huge, half for supper and half for breakfast or lunch the next day! Spot on!

Tony

Mmmm stop it all this talk of food is making me hungry!

You MUST try the kebab shop on duke street they do indian food,pizza and kebabs,and outhern fried chicken.I can strongly recommend their mixed kebab!Beautiful!loads of doner meat and chicken with salad.Have to cut in half and share or save it for next day....huge!Shop very clean too!...Oh and just for the record i dont work there or know anyone who does!....just a VERY satisfied customer!