**for sale** young pair of red-foot tortoises, everything included

I am reluctantly selling a beautiful pair of red-footed tortoises, Leonard and Sheldon. They are almost 1 year old, at 5 inches length (shell). I couldn't tell you what sex they both were but nonetheless, make a brilliant couple.

They will come with an open wooden viv (white, no lid needed) which was made from a kitchen unit, measuring H=11" x D=22.7" x W=39.6". Fake Plants, climbing wood and water/food dishes will be included, along with Calcuim powder, a full tub of juvenile tortoise pellets and an unopened bag of cat litter (soft wood) as their substrate. I never use wood/bark chippings or any other substrate as this hurts their feet and with cat litter, they are able to break up to make a bed in one corner of the vivarium, which they have a habbit of doing and seem to love, and is also very hygenic.

They are fed daily, a mixture of fruit, veg and greens, their favourites being watercress and cucumber with banana for a weekly treat.

The only reason I am selling the pair is due to my tattooing career becoming a lot more demanding and already having other reptiles, I don't have time to care for them as they deserve. They are a perfectly matched pair, both of them have hilarious personalities, perfect attitude to eachother and a good appitite. They love a weekly bathe in shallow, warm water and to have their shells cleaned weekly and polished with olive oil.

The bulbs included are a box of 4, 60Watt spot lights with a clip-on light fitting and converter, a 40Watt night light and a full working light fitting with 18" UVA/UVB tortoise strip light and attatchment clips which are already fixed to the viv. A full working timer for the lights, which will be set to the correct length they're usually on. (12 hours in winter, 8-10 hours in summer).

I do NOT want the tortoises seperating at all so they will only go to someone who seems willing to care for them together and has had tortoises in the past.

ANY info needed or queiries, please feel free to ask.

Thanks for taking the time to read, really appreciated.