Ferret found in Woodseats, Ulverston Road area.

Just a quick one 'cos I'm ready to drop at this time! Just took the dogs for their last walk when we spotted a ferret on Ulverston Road, a few houses up from ours. Could not get close enough to grab it but Andy's gone back out without the dogs to have a look if anyone is aware on any that are missing!

Edited by LitleMermaid

Oh God Andy just banged on door with a wriggly little critter wrapped in a towel :hihi: going to set it up with some grub and water in the big dog crate-can't really do much at this time! Let us know if you have any info on where it might have come from- I'm sure the little dude is being missed by someone :(

Oh God Andy just banged on door with a wriggly little critter wrapped in a towel :hihi: going to set it up with some grub and water in the big dog crate-can't really do much at this time! Let us know if you have any info on where it might have come from- I'm sure the little dude is being missed by someone :(

Oh my word not another one :hihi: a bit of cat food and some water will do for tonight and some ruffled up blanket, he will get out of the dog crate though, you need a cage with small bars.

We realised that about the dog crate, it's currently in a cat carrier with some food and water, but just seems to want to sleep. It will do until tomorrow morning anyway. If anybody has lost a ferret, you can call Andy on 07921662625.

We realised that about the dog crate, it's currently in a cat carrier with some food and water, but just seems to want to sleep. It will do until tomorrow morning anyway. If anybody has lost a ferret, you can call Andy on 07921662625.

It will be cold and tired from being outside poor thing, I hope that its owner can soon be found.

Will get it checked for a chip this morning and hopefully that will find the owner. If not, any ideas what we'd do with a stray ferret? Thought of somewhere like Thornberry? Going to get some posters printed out and put around the area too.

I run the ferret hutch rescue in sheffield and although I am not really taking ay others in at the moment I could aqueeze in one more if needs be! Unfortunately there are not many places that will take stray ferrets in. Feel free to PM me or email info@theferrethutch.com if you need any help etc. :)