The late Fred Pass

Does anyone know if the late Fred Pass has any surviving family,we have a photo of him as a baby which we would like to pass on to his family.

yes, I think I saw in the paper his wife passed away not long ago, sure he has children but would not know how to contact them. maybe contact the star or radio sheff, both have featured him in the past.

At the time of his death his known relatives where Sandra(wife) ,Jill Fitzpatrick (daughter) , Martin Fitzpatrick (son in law) ,Mark (son), Jonathon (son) and 3 grand children ,names not known.

Just seen your thread (is that what they call it?) about my Dad, Fred and I'm thrilled you"ve taken the trouble to mention him. Would be pleased to call round with my Mom if you're happy with that. Let me know when, where etc

passmark your dad was one of the kindest people i met when i got his book werz mi dad and he signed itfor me at kelham island christmas market and again at st lukes christmas fair. .R.I.P FRED MISSED BY ALL.

I am a relative of fred pass, my father kenneth (kenny ) scaife was his cousin, unfortunatley my dad died in 2006, he has 2 cousins still surviving they are george (judd) and gordon( gordie) scaife. i can remember fred from being a small child and i always called him uncle fred. my mother has photographs of him with me as a child at the zoo. my dad kenny is actually mentioned in his book weerz me dad along with my grandma martha, he was a brilliant man and my dad spoke of him all the time and thought the world of him. I am very proud to be a relative of uncle freds and will remember him fondly.

Just seen your thread (is that what they call it?) about my Dad, Fred and I'm thrilled you"ve taken the trouble to mention him. Would be pleased to call round with my Mom if you're happy with that. Let me know when, where etc

i would just like to say that i am also a relative of your dads my father was his cousin, his name was kenny scaife, his mother martha was your grandad freds sister.

i would just like to say that i am also a relative of your dads my father was his cousin, his name was kenny scaife, his mother martha was your grandad freds sister.

I knew Fred in the early 70s when he was at Bramalls. Often joined him on a Friday night in that pub behind hillsborough baths (Freemasons?). As others have said - a really top drawer guy. Great at telling jokes and funny stories. When I read his books years later, I could hear him talking it.

Sadly missed but the books are a superb legacy!

I used to know Fred when he was at Bramalls with Tony chapman and I used to know the girl he dedicated his book to Annette,He used to go in the Robin Hood and talk to Jack Batty.

I think my Dad Bob was a friend of his when we lived on Hawksley Avenue. How old was Fred when he left us??

Fred also has a brother Brian Pass and sister in law who live at Gleadless. They were our neighbours until we left the area last year.