Recommend a tradesman to build/fit alcove shelves?

Hi,

I would like to put some floating shelving in the alcoves either side of a fireplace.

Has anyone used a tradesman for this job and would recommend them?

I found this guy who does it but they look a little pricy: http://www.qdscarpentry.co.uk/info2.cfm?info_id=117801

Thanks for your help.

Hi,

I would like to put some floating shelving in the alcoves either side of a fireplace.

Has anyone used a tradesman for this job and would recommend them?

I found this guy who does it but they look a little pricy: http://www.qdscarpentry.co.uk/info2.cfm?info_id=117801

Thanks for your help.

i reccomend andy he did work for us

good quality wormanship nice and friendly good rates

were havin him back to do more work

yorky

heres his details

for all your joinery/building services call andy on 07747026254

Hi there, unsure if you are sorted, my husband is a qualfied joiner, give him a call, honest and reasonable, Dave 07747884000

i reccomend andy he did work for us

good quality wormanship nice and friendly good rates

were havin him back to do more work

yorky

heres his details

for all your joinery/building services call andy on 07747026254

Yeah, another reccomendation for Andy here, he just did our kitchen and I wouldn't hesitate to get him back if we needed anything else doing.

Hi,

Could come out tomorrow and give you a quote, 25 years experience, David 07769811995 or 2305858

------------------------------------------------------

Floor2Ceiling

hi i be happy to quote , i done everything from 3metre floating shevles to walnut shevles look foward to hearing you ta jeff

Hi there

I would be happy to come & give you a call, I have just done the same on a recent job actually!

I have a facebook page with pictures of recent jobs & recommendations. Here's the link If you want to have a look: http://www.facebook.com/pages/TRT-Joinery/173485362760904

TRT Joinery - 07508701811

Cheers Tom

Hi there, I know I'm too late for this one, but I offer free quotes and advice and for larger projects that includes a full design in 3D cad so you can see exactly what you're going to get. (I'm also happy to do that for smaller projects so you can see how shelf spacings etc will look).

My prices are reasonable and I can quote to different budgets by using different materials and construction methods.