Photography studio Barnsley?

I saw a post On here a while ago, where someone recommended a studio, I'm sure it was in Barnsley, and they do different packages, I.e. Kids, family packages for around £180 I think, and you get all the pictures on a disc and you own the copyright on them too. I looked at the website link and was really interested in going for a shoot with the kids.

However, I can't for the life of me remember the website and my OH has been updating computer so now lost history so can't look back and can't find the website. And I can't find the thread or post on here either. Can anyone help??

Thanks

My boys had their photos taken at Picture Proud last year and they are fantastic. Wouldn't go anywhere else now, just been for their passport photos too.

Check out http://www.leedsstills.co.uk too! They aren't much further than Barnsley and cheaper than picture proud, great quality and have loads of offers on at the mo like free canvas's, calendars etc. Phone number is 01133229424

Give them a try before you commit to anything. xx

They (Picture Proud) are excellent. I have now had 6 photo sessions there, including a family sitting with 22 people, a family of 4 and baby shoot. I have been very satisfied with every one. I am due to go again next week for photos of our newest edition to the family. Their policy is that if you don't like them you can walk away and pay nothing - so what have you got to lose?

Edited by coppernut
to add the name of the studio

They (Picture Proud) are excellent. I have now had 6 photo sessions there, including a family sitting with 22 people, a family of 4 and baby shoot. I have been very satisfied with every one. I am due to go again next week for photos of our newest edition to the family. Their policy is that if you don't like them you can walk away and pay nothing - so what have you got to lose?

I saw that, so if you don't like the pics you don't pay anything? Not even a fee for their time and the shoot? X

I have always been very happy with the photographs so have not refused to pay.

This quote is from their website -www.picture-proud.co.uk in the "booking" section - " We will also refund this deposit if you choose not to purchase your images, or it will be taken off your total payable when purchasing your images. We retain this deposit only if you do not turn up for your appointment without telling us."

Just wanted to say ive also been to picture proud, found their quality and service fantastic, took my two little girls and the pictures i got were amazing, very surprised as they are usually quite shy with new people. They also did tell me there was no charge for the session and would only pay if i liked the images, i cant imagine anyone not liking them though :)

Just had photographs taken of my new granddaughter and her sister. Again very satisfied with the photographs and another enjoyable visit. We had to cancel the first appointment we had made as the children were ill and rearrange - no problem. Thanks again to Picture Proud.