Fifteen staffies booked in to be pts

Donation sent. Thank you for trying to help them

Oh dear Nigel you do always seem to be climbing that mountain, but as Smudge says do think what yiou are taking on, it must be hard finding a home for one staffy let alone 15, but good luck in whatever you do, you are one in a million.

I will make a donation Nigel, I hope to god you pull it off x

Nigel, i have posted on one of my BSL pages and it has stirrred up quite a bit of fuss. Be ready to allow people to join your facebook page. They work in rescue up and down the country so may be able to help with foster homes or at least make a donation x

Nigel the guys on facebook think they can raise some money for you. How is it best to donate? Can you get a chipin up and running? Please answer ASAP

can you get some pics up and I will post them on FB..I want another but I am struggling for time at the moment working at the new home...Maybe if more come in in a few weeks as mine could do with a little company to play with

Nige, I have heard these dogs are sorted with help from Doris Banham? Can you please confirm? People on the BSL page would still like to donate to help you out. Please advise me what to tell them

yes i would like to knw if anything is sorted xxx

Nige, I have heard these dogs are sorted with help from Doris Banham? Can you please confirm? People on the BSL page would still like to donate to help you out. Please advise me what to tell them
Hi just to clarify doris banham are donating towards the cost & are assisting in finding places for them ,i am getting these dog out as long as they give me a little time to sort transport.

ps may have places for 4 of them already yipee:love::love::love:

its just been pointed out to me that some people that want to donate dont have bank accounts ,so if anyone is finding it hard to donate please pm me.I will sort it out later main job is to get these dogs out .xx

Where are these dogs located, and where will they need transporting to. ?

I have a small van and may be able to do a couple of runs if it's not too far.

I've about £15 worth of diesel left in my van that was going to get me to Edale and back for a walk up Kinder Scout, though i'd rather use it helping out if i can, though once it's gone i've no cash to refill.