How will this forum handle the death of Margaret Thatcher?

She got sacked! Everyone loved her for that!:love::love::love:

We had the afternoon off school for that - a celebration it was! Teachers wheeled the telly in for us to see the crocodile tears - A moment I will never forget, like Americans who know where they were when they heard Kennedy was dead, but in reverse as we were so happy!!!

She may not be very popular in Sheffield but I think any rejoicing on here will be in very bad taste and could reflect badly on the forum.

In whose eyes?

I am, normally, a very tolerant person, but in this instance, just for once, I am "going against type", and will make an exception for her. I'm afraid she is one person I have nothing but utter disdain for.

A place awaits her in hell... You are 100% correct not to back down on this - Isn't it amazing how people forget? Or become more right wing as they get older? Some people do remember, but forget how awful some of the 'feelings' were... Good to see I am not alone on here in remembering the whole stinking mess that was life under her rule, the vile creature!

A place awaits her in hell... You are 100% correct not to back down on this - Isn't it amazing how people forget? Or become more right wing as they get older? Some people do remember, but forget how awful some of the 'feelings' were... Good to see I am not alone on here in remembering the whole stinking mess that was life under her rule, the vile creature!

Too true, the only thing that shocked me about PT's earlier post, was that she might have a little tipple upon hearing the news!

Too true, the only thing that shocked me about PT's earlier post, was that she might have a little tipple upon hearing the news!

Well, the sasparilla only goes so far when you are in 'extreme celebratory' mode!

I haven't forgotten at all but I won't rejoice at her death, nor will I shed a tear for her. I cannot think of a single policy of hers that I agree with and she set in train the disastrous and morally wrong deregulation of the financial sector which has led to the current crisis. I agree, she was loathsome. Anyone who worships at the altar of Reagan has to be highly dubious. She also, despite being a woman, did absolutely nothing for women and surrounded herself with yes men, like so many women in positions of power do sadly, they're threatened by other women.:(

She may not be very popular in Sheffield but I think any rejoicing on here will be in very bad taste and could reflect badly on the forum.
why would it refelect badly on this forum ? i think its the feelings of a lot of people so why cant we say how we feel ?didnt you read the gaddafi thread i think she in the same category as him and nothing happened to the forum after what was wrote about him :huh:

prolly get banned for rejoicing

oh well

and me - can't wait lol.

When she passes she will be remembered for one great achievement. Thats she managed to get up the nose of so many nasty, distasteful and vial people.

I hates Gordon Brown as our PM, but now I wouldn't wish him so much as a grazed knee.

The stupid thing is, many of those who verdantly spew their bile when Thatcher is mentioned have no memory or experience of her rule. They just do it because they think thats what is expected of them, or because their parents disliked her. What sad pathetic little people these are.

Hopefully "Ding dong, the witch is dead" will go to No. 1.

Vile woman, only interested in benefiting the top 1% of society and devil take the hindmost.

It says a lot for the morals of the Tory party when they rapidly stabbed her in the back when things were obviously going belly up for them - no honour amongst thieves, eh?

When she passes she will be remembered for one great achievement. Thats she managed to get up the nose of so many nasty, distasteful and vial people.

I hates Gordon Brown as our PM, but now I wouldn't wish him so much as a grazed knee.

The stupid thing is, many of those who verdantly spew their bile when Thatcher is mentioned have no memory or experience of her rule. They just do it because they think thats what is expected of them, or because their parents disliked her. What sad pathetic little people these are.

Your English and spelling are terrible.:D

I have plenty of first hand memories and experience of her rule and it will definately be a case of "ding dong the witch is dead". :)