How will this forum handle the death of Margaret Thatcher?

Her name will be sanitised just like Churchills. They both despised the working class and showed it but history is written by the winners. Have you noticed that only people who are better off praise her, people who did well under her unbalanced policies Not everyone is capable of being a businessman. Not everyone has had their parents wealth passed down.It will be warm where she is going I will be getting my fireworks out to celebrate.

Her name will be sanitised just like Churchills. They both despised the working class and showed it but history is written by the winners. Have you noticed that only people who are better off praise her, people who did well under her unbalanced policies Not everyone is capable of being a businessman. Not everyone has had their parents wealth passed down.It will be warm where she is going I will be getting my fireworks out to celebrate.

That’s an interesting theory which is wrong.

Burial at sea, as with Binliner.

We want no memorial to her, in this country at anyrate.

The Americans seem to love her, let them bury her, on their own turf.

All that is bad with this country stems from those catastrophic years.

I think that celebrating anybody's death is a rather macabre and unpleasant thing to do. There's a difference between saying that you're pleased she's no longer in a position of power in the governing of the country and celebrating that a human being is no longer alive.

here we go :rolleyes::hihi:

I think that celebrating anybody's death is a rather macabre and unpleasant thing to do. There's a difference between saying that you're pleased she's no longer in a position of power in the governing of the country and celebrating that a human being is no longer alive.

That is most true.

But some people by their actions in life, forgo sympathy in death.

You are equating Thatcher dying with thousands dying in a terrorist attack? Sheesh, heard of hero worship, but that is ridiculous.
No I'm not, as you well know.

I'm pointing out that celebrating the death of somebody because you disagree with their political motivation is no better, in any way, than celebrating the death of terrorism victims because they are of a different religion/nationality.

Either way, it's sick, disturbed behaviour, but I guess there must be a few people on SF who share their moral standards with the likes of Abu Hamza.

I predict that some will be wailing and a-beating their breast that she's gone.

Others of us will be wailing and a-beating our breast that it took as long as it did.

will be enjoying her state funeral in the cheap council house she shifted my way...ok she did in the school milk but it was crap.....

I'll be glad to see her gone and will join in with the street parties.

Probably a bit of a cruel thing to do, but I have good reason.

I think her whole philosophy was based on selfishness , her policies were of greed for the haves The trickle down con was exactly just that, it didn't trickle that far down. only enough to con the C2s and C3s that she was on their side but they were victims just like the rest off the working class. She needed their votes.

Iv'e been in business for over 30 years and I must admit to doing a bit better while thatcher was in power than what is happening now,But I hated what she did to the education and NHS in this country, it took Labour years to get it back to something right,now the Conservatives are half in power the cuts have started in NHS again,a lot of young people will not remember the suffering that some people went through under Thatchers government, certainly a time for celebration when she finally pops off, but she will probably live to be a 100 horrible old cow.