How will this forum handle the death of Margaret Thatcher?

When she passes she will be remembered for one great achievement. Thats she managed to get up the nose of so many nasty, distasteful and vial people.

I hates Gordon Brown as our PM, but now I wouldn't wish him so much as a grazed knee.

The stupid thing is, many of those who verdantly spew their bile when Thatcher is mentioned have no memory or experience of her rule. They just do it because they think thats what is expected of them, or because their parents disliked her. What sad pathetic little people these are.

You know, I haven't met anyone who spouts bile about Thatcher who wasn't there to see her in action... Many of my e2e/neet kids don't even know who she is! I once emailed a wiki on her to a admin lass in my office, who in her 20's had never heard of Thatcher, and was born and bred here in Sheffield, in case some of you might think she was from a place untouched by the nasty old wench!

Your English and spelling are terrible.:D

She ruined the education system too.:hihi:

She ruined the education system too.:hihi:

You after me or something?:suspect:

;):hihi::roll:

Your English and spelling are terrible.:D

Maybe they went to school in the 80's? When plaster was falling on your head, you didn't worry about spelling (unless you were naturally inteligent)...

When she passes she will be remembered for one great achievement. Thats she managed to get up the nose of so many nasty, distasteful and vial people.

I hates Gordon Brown as our PM, but now I wouldn't wish him so much as a grazed knee.

The stupid thing is, many of those who verdantly spew their bile when Thatcher is mentioned have no memory or experience of her rule. They just do it because they think thats what is expected of them, or because their parents disliked her. What sad pathetic little people these are.

i think you will find most of the comments on here are from people who lived through her term of office :hihi:

Maybe they went to school in the 80's? When plaster was falling on your head, you didn't worry about spelling (unless you were naturally inteligent)...

Education for the masses was always a terrible idea, stick to the public school system and sod the rest.

I agree. Her name was The Iron Lady. Some liked her, some didnt. Never bothered her though. The lady "wasnt for turning".

I agree. Her name was The Iron Lady. Some liked her, some didnt. Never bothered her though. The lady "wasnt for turning".

She did a massive U-turn on the poll tax though, which was her downfall.

i bet denis turned her a few times :gag::hihi:

The lady should have been for burning (witch) stuff turning.