False Allegations Made By Social Services!!

if the cap fits!!!,

so many adoptive parents wanting babies/young children, they have to keep their figures up of babies/children to be adopted by them ,

so guess what, pick on the vunerables out there, ex care system children/mothers asking for advice/help etc, ones to be easily manipulated !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, :mad:

Sorry, but I think that suggestion is out of order and grossly insulting to social workers.

They don't take the decision to remove children from families lightly.

Besides, it doesn't fit in with the observable facts - adoption rates are at their lowest in a decade.

That's a circular argument, .

No it isnt. Your definition is wrong.

being obstructive is not likely to aid anyones case.

I never said be obstructive. What is it with people on here just taking what you say then changing it to suit:roll:?

I'm sure there are individuals within the organisations who aren't great at their job,

SS should NOT be one of them

Its too important.

The mistake they make every day cost lives and ruin families.

and possibly entire departments with the wrong focus or emphasis.

SS is one.

But you are effectively making them out as child snatchers.

No im not. Again youve taken what ive said and made it fit your own argument. Its not what i said, the proof is in the thread now please stop lying.

No it isnt. Your definition is wrong.

I disagree.

I never said be obstructive. What is it with people on here just taking what you say then changing it to suit:roll:?

The opposite of cooperating is to be obstructive, you said that people who cooperate were easy targets.

SS should NOT be one of them

Its too important.

The mistake they make every day cost lives and ruin families.

SS is one.

Well unfortunately it's an organisation run by humans and they do make mistakes.

No im not. Again youve taken what ive said and made it fit your own argument. Its not what i said, the proof is in the thread now please stop lying.

I didn't lie about anything and there is no proof of anything in this thread, just one sided anecdotes.

if the cap fits!!!,

so many adoptive parents wanting babies/young children, they have to keep their figures up of babies/children to be adopted by them ,

so guess what, pick on the vunerables out there, ex care system children/mothers asking for advice/help etc, ones to be easily manipulated !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, :mad:

This is just nonsense, there is a massive shortage of parents wanting to adopt in this country.

The OP may well have legitimate complaints, but repeating myths like this isn't really helpful is it.

No, not if it were a myth but seeing as it sint i see nothing wrong with repeating it.

If the op doeshave a legitimate complaint then she needs to get help and get it soon.

I disagree.

Feel free :)

The opposite of cooperating is to be obstructive,

No it isnt.

I never told anyone to be obstructive.

Thats you twisting words again.

All i can say is thank god all my comments are here to be seen by anyone so i dont have to bust a gut trying to convince anyone your wrong and i didnt say it.

Well unfortunately it's an organisation run by humans and they do make mistakes.

Lots and lots and lots of mistakes.

Unlike your local supermarket or takeaway if social service makes a mistake youll be missing more than just your shopping or your tea..

I didn't lie about anything and there is no proof of anything in this thread, just one sided anecdotes.

Lie, twist words, make up your own meanings.

Its all the same to me :)

This is just nonsense, there is a massive shortage of parents wanting to adopt in this country.

There is a massive shortage of people wanting to adopt young children and teens.

Not babies. Babies are like cute little puppies.

They go fast. The rest of the kids dont have much hope and usually end up in care homes or with foster carers until they reach 18 years old.

maybe thats because there are so many mixed race children in care and not enough black/mixed race people to adopt them as white people are not allowed to adopt black children, only white ones, and they are a rarity so SS get their hands on them and dont let go, ;)

i cant wait for a reply to this !!!

The idea that individual Social Workers can hand pick children from ordinary, loving families, snatch them and put them up for adoption in order to meet targets is ludicrous.

In order to get to adoption many social care and legal professionals will have had to agree that this is in the best interests of the child.

Have a look at Sheffields Safeguarding Children Procedures if you don't believe me:

http://sheffieldscb.proceduresonline.com/index.htm

The idea that individual Social Workers can hand pick children from ordinary, loving families, snatch them and put them up for adoption in order to meet targets is ludicrous.

In order to get to adoption many social care and legal professionals will have had to agree that this is in the best interests of the child.

Have a look at Sheffields Safeguarding Children Procedures if you don't believe me:

http://sheffieldscb.proceduresonline.com/index.htm

i have seen how SS work first hand, and not long ago on here was someone who worked in the child care industry and was told to fabricate /lie about things , to back SS up, so she left her job so it was not on her concience :rant:

i have seen how SS work first hand, and not long ago on here was someone who worked in the child care industry and was told to fabricate /lie about things , to back SS up, so she left her job so it was not on her concience :rant:

So have I. On many occasions.

I can reliably inform you that most of what is spouted on threads such as these is tripe.

Lie, twist words, make up your own meanings.

Its all the same to me :)

If you aren't clear and make ambiguous posts that need to be interpreted then you can't complain when someone interprets them. That's how discussions go. If you're going to call people a liar simply because they try to make sense of what you post then you should probably not bother posting at all.