Your move question

I have put my house up for sale with your move

I am not happy with the service I have received so far for various reasons,

I want to finish with them - does anyone know how long I have to be with them before I can cancel the contract without getting charged ?

The house has been up for nine months up to now - when I asked via email when the contract expires, they replied 'there is no expiry date' ..... to which I don't believe... ie would they still be trying to sell it in say - 10 years ?

The best thing to do is...ask them.

You've got nothing to lose as it won't change the contract length if you are still in it (unlikely however after 9 months) and it will give them the opportunity to do something about your concerns.

The Market is slower at the moment so it could be that a seriously talk with your agent is what is needed to make them see if anything can be done to boost interest in your property?

Failing that, always choose an agent that has a good track record of selling (not just advertising for sale) the same property type, in the area, as your property.

Good luck!

James

you will more than likely need to give 14 days notice

I am always looking for property to buy if you want to give me some details?