Thatcher the Milk Snatcher.

What exactly would they work at?

There is no work to be had, after its systematic destruction by the Tories.

Youth unemployment is at it highest level ever, under this bunch of cowboys.

There is plenty of work, and if you do a little reading, you'll see that most of the new jobs over the last couple of years have gone to immigrants. Immigrants here because of Labour policies.

Youth employment is at its highest level, and I do believe those unemployable youths were educated by a system under Labour control.

There is plenty of work, and if you do a little reading, you'll see that most of the new jobs over the last couple of years have gone to immigrants. Immigrants here because of Labour policies.

Youth employment is at its highest level, and I do believe those unemployable youths were educated by a system under Labour control.

Not forgetting that youth unemployment was higher when Labour left office than when they started.

I recently advertised for an IT Technician. Above average salary for the position, good hours, nothing too taxing, plenty of opportunity for on the job training. It was in the papers, council jobs website and job centre for 2 weeks across the NW.

How many applications did I get? 21.

How many ignored the instructions to fill in the application form and sent a CV? 12.

However, to give them a chance I read through them. How many of the CVs were badly written, formatted and contained irrelevant information? 12.

I recently advertised for an IT Technician. Above average salary for the position, good hours, nothing too taxing, plenty of opportunity for on the job training. It was in the papers, council jobs website and job centre for 2 weeks across the NW.

How many applications did I get? 21.

How many ignored the instructions to fill in the application form and sent a CV? 12.

However, to give them a chance I read through them. How many of the CVs were badly written, formatted and contained irrelevant information? 12.

Would the average school leaver have met your minimum requirements?

There have been plenty of job opportunities over the past few years but our unemployed aren’t as well prepared as their foreign counterparts. So we have mass unemployment and at the same time mass immigration.

The subject is youth unemployment, not eastern european plumbers.

I have seen the quality of work produced by these eastern Euopean guys, and it does not pass muster.

They were used as source of cheap labour, and their work reflects this.

The subject is youth unemployment, not eastern european plumbers.

I have seen the quality of work produced by these eastern Euopean guys, and it does not pass muster.

They were used as source of cheap labour, and their work reflects this.

I think you have responded to the wrong post. :huh::huh::huh:

Actually, to re-nationalise is quite cheap as you are dictating the terms and conditions (bit like a land grab)....so there has to be another reason, what do you think it is?

As a shareholder I refuse to sell my shares

That's just about as ignorant as it's possible get Mr Black and White. Immigrants will still come to the UK regardless of any policy of permittance or non-permittance just as they always have done.

BTW, will you stack shelves at £1 per hour if you received no other income? I'm pretty sure if you were an employer you'd want to employ people at that rate or even less if you could get away with it.

That's just about as ignorant as it's possible get Mr Black and White. Immigrants will still come to the UK regardless of any policy of permittance or non-permittance just as they always have done.

BTW, will you stack shelves at £1 per hour if you received no other income? I'm pretty sure if you were an employer you'd want to employ people at that rate or even less if you could get away with it.

Why would they come here if there are no jobs for them?

Why would they come here if there are no jobs for them?

They will come to study, to evade prison/torture etc in their home country, abuse the system, turn to crime, work in the sex industry, people trafficking, people smuggling, work in the family business, stay with family, you know ... the same reason as they've always come. Who says there are no jobs for them? If you try to stop immigration, apart from facing economic sanctions, numerous ECHR court cases and they like, which we would definately lose, they will still come to the UK illegally.

They will come to study, to evade prison/torture etc in their home country, abuse the system, turn to crime, work in the sex industry, people trafficking, people smuggling, work in the family business, stay with family, you know ... the same reason as they've always come. Who says there are no jobs for them? If you try to stop immigration, apart from facing economic sanctions, numerous ECHR court cases and they like, which we would definately lose, they will still come to the UK illegally.

Well at least in all that negativity they aren’t coming to do the jobs that the British should be doing and with a bit of luck we will one day have a government that will solve some of the other problems you have highlighted.

Well at least in all that negativity they aren’t coming to do the jobs that the British should be doing and with a bit of luck we will one day have a government that will solve some of the other problems you have highlighted.

Well we're not likely to see such a government. The thing that might deter people coming to the UK is if the public turn to genocide and then only, maybe. In fact I can even see that deterring some people.