2 GSDs seen running up Blast Lane

Just seen two GSD's running across the parkway and up Blast Lane. Looked very lost and to scared to come to me. One was only a pup and very dark the other was quite small but older.

Just seen two GSD's running across the parkway and up Blast Lane. Looked very lost and to scared to come to me. One was only a pup and very dark the other was quite small but older.

GSD's arent they hair straighteners? please enlighten me. :huh::confused:

GSD's arent they hair straighteners? please enlighten me. :huh::confused:

The hair straighteners are GHDs, but they aren't that likely to be mentioned in the pets group.

GSDs are German Shepherd Dogs.

have you notified the dog warden, and as they're a hazard to motorists on the parkway, the police. If they give you a row about phoning the dog warden, insist you have already, and that you're notifying them as a traffic problem

they should also be able to add a message to the matrix signs in the area

Edited by Strix

I will notify them but the ran off up Blast Lane which is a really quiet lane, though I don't know what road it comes back out on. I didn't want to chase after them as they looked to be getting stressed by me even approaching them slowly. They looked well cared for someone must be missing them but nothing on Dogs Lost are there any other sites I can try???

I saw a distressed woman who was looking for these dogs earlier on Cadman Street.

I can see onto Blast Street from my office, can't see anything although a colleague did see these around the same time as the poster. Hopefully they haven't got onto the Parkway.

I saw a distressed woman who was looking for these dogs earlier on Cadman Street.

do you know where they should be returned to or who should be notified of any sightings?

do you know where they should be returned to or who should be notified of any sightings?

I don't. She flagged me down as I was passing. I saw the dogs running down Blast Lane about a half hour previously out of the corner of my eye but didn't realise they weren't with anyone. She was getting reports of sightings from somewhere though.

There used to be a timber merchant in the railway arches on cadman st - I wonder if that's where they were from