Garage On Herries Rd Closed?

Just drove passed and it's all fenced off with a lorry removing all the stock. Does anyone know if its closing down as a garage permanently or if some other company is moving in? It's a treck to the next nearest, Hillsborough..

Yes that's the one...

Just mentioned it to our lass and she said the same as you, I hope it doesnt shut as I use it more than any other garage.

Just mentioned it to our lass and she said the same as you, I hope it doesnt shut as I use it more than any other garage.

Its expensive but the only one around here. Next nearest is Leppins Lane I think..

Its expensive but the only one around here. Next nearest is Leppins Lane I think..

Owler lane one is ok.

its closed for a week think its getting done up there was a sign on the window it said something about been completely shut for a few days then only opening for petrol/diesel for a few days before re opening properly

It's closed for a few days for a re-fit.

Fingers crossed it'll reopen, and keep it's prices inline with others.

There was a Shop Fitter's van there when we drove past earlier :)