New Craft Collective - crafters needed

Hi, I make fused glass items, jewellery, bowls plates, lamps. I also do stained glass and would be interested in doing classes and having a stall. I have a unit at the Nichols building if you want tosee any of my work. There is a group in Rotherham that have taken over some run down industrial place and are turning it into an up and coming Arts and Crafts area. I can't remember the specifics but you can google ROAR. There might be space there.

Hi, I make fused glass items, jewellery, bowls plates, lamps. I also do stained glass and would be interested in doing classes and having a stall. I have a unit at the Nichols building if you want tosee any of my work. There is a group in Rotherham that have taken over some run down industrial place and are turning it into an up and coming Arts and Crafts area. I can't remember the specifics but you can google ROAR. There might be space there.

How many 'people' are there debs? I know of the button tin but I haven't been to Rotherham and had a wander round for years. I might have a look round and see what's there. I would only be buying items though not selling.

hi, i'd be willing to take up a stall. count me in :).

thinking of sewn stuff like skirts, tunics and exotic and silk painted scarfs... and fabric painted shirts as well... very flowery, ruffly, summer romance themed sort of things...

Amy

Edited by aphroditas

hi i would be interested i hand paint glasswear

pm me please

thanks

kim

lushlovelies

I would be interested I make cards, Gift boxes, Decorated Candles, Notelets and much more. let me Know when you get something set up.

Many Thanks

Cheryl

Hi there Mysticmoggy

Are you still going ahead with the events? Do you have an idea of your dates yet etc. I would love to attend selling soap and other natural skincare products and am just sorting out my 2012 calendar. If you could let me know the details and costs etc I can put it on the list.

Many thanks:)

Thanks for all the replies and interest - exciting stuff! You all sound like you make really interesting goods. Yes, still planning to run the fairs, now I know there's enough interest I'll be in touch to get details and get the application off to the council. As long as they say yes, then we're on. I'm looking at a Spring fair as a test run and then seasonal fairs from then on.

I have a location in mind but any more suggestions for a Sheffield base (for hire) greatfully received.

Happy Crafting and I'll be in touch

MysticMoggy

Hi we are looking to run a medieval craft fair in November 2012. We have a number of interesting craftspeople who have expressed interest but would love to have someone selling herbs, handmade soap, or candles. The person would have to wear medieval costume though. It won't just be stalls we will have medieval musicians and enacters so should be fun for evryone. Get in touch if you are interested.

Hi we are looking to run a medieval craft fair in November 2012. We have a number of interesting craftspeople who have expressed interest but would love to have someone selling herbs, handmade soap, or candles. The person would have to wear medieval costume though. It won't just be stalls we will have medieval musicians and enacters so should be fun for evryone. Get in touch if you are interested.

Hi, I would be interested in attending. Are still interested in meeting up regarding making clothes?

Liz

Duckweed, would love to get involved in your medieval event as well, I make Handmade Soaps and body products. Can you tell me a bit more about it please.

Cheers

is there any groups like this in rotherham

Hi I live in Rotherham and would like to chat with other crafters especially with a view to whats happening craft fair wise.

I am very interested in what you are suggesting, I make various craft items ie jewellery soap products fabric hair accessories etc. This is my hobby and I have done a few craft fairs last year. However the cost of the stalls really prevents me from doing any more I'm afraid.