Sheffield Skyline Pics

Hi all, it seems we don't really have any pics of the Sheffield skyline on here so I thought I would start a thread for it. I have also started a new group on flickr solely dedicated to pics of the Sheffield skyline, please feel free to join and add your pics.

http://www.flickr.com/groups/1778204@N24/

4964084606_6190e999f6_b.jpg

skylinefromholidayinn5 by Richard Cartawick(Mr Brightside), on Flickr

6278699758_b071c12757_b.jpg

Cityscapezoom by Richard Cartawick(Mr Brightside), on Flickr

5938745644_25d01d5bea_b.jpg

Multicoloredskyline by Richard Cartawick(Mr Brightside), on Flickr

6286248982_4b9ffd1d39_b.jpg

Parkway View by Richard Cartawick(Mr Brightside), on Flickr

Nice pictures Richard but i'm not sure the Sheffield skyline needs it's own group. There are several Sheffield based groups already on Flickr that i am a member of. You never know though, it might take off :)

I like the last one most BTW.

No I do think that there needs to be a Sheffield Skyline group considering how much the skyline has changed over recent years.

Here's one for you then :)

6324026209_46dc0f57f5.jpg

Edited by 0742Sheff

these shots are showing their age, the twin towers and the wheel puts them at least a year old. None the less some good efforts and something i would like to do on a clear night.

these shots are showing their age, the twin towers and the wheel puts them at least a year old. None the less some good efforts and something i would like to do on a clear night.

Yeah most of my Sheffield skyline shots are over a year old due to me moving down to London just over a year ago.

I love the last one, you have got lots of landmarks in it and I feel the framing with the two tall buildings is excellent.

its looks like the foot path up road from the byards leap pub overlooking buck woods

Spot on! It is near the top of Daresbury View.

Spot on! It is near the top of Daresbury View.

Not been up there for year..I used to walk the dogs there when I lived up that end..