What video game are you currently playing?

I have never played a video game.

Final Fantasy XIII and Daytona USA on 360. Kinectimals on mobile.

Since when can you get Daytona USA on the 360??!?!

I have never played a video game.

Then this thread clearly isn't for you.:loopy:

Since when can you get Daytona USA on the 360??!?!

It's been out a couple of weeks. It's fantastic, wipes the floor with the recent arcade re-release.

Clicky

Just grabbed some points and bought it :D

Now they need to bring out Chu Chu Rocket.

Damnit. Just realised I should have got it on the PS3 so I can use my Driving Force GT :(

Battlefield 3 on Xbox

This. Can;t justify MW3 and this in one month, and after seeing a few very negative reports about the multiplayer, I might not bother till next year.

Halo (first one) again, coop on Legendary with my daughter. She's scarily good...for a 7 year old :o

Battlefield 3 (when I get to unwrap it, hopefully tonight...been sitting on my 'box about a week, too much work on atm :()

Forza 4, when I bother to setup the wheel/pedals. Am hoping to free enough time this weekend to try it with the projector :thumbsup:

BF1943 (mostly air superiority these days) as a quick fix, every now and then.

@ segasonic: I tried the demo of Daytona on 360 this past weekend, was massively dissapointed by the lack of steering linearity.

Oh, forgot - Bang Bang Racing on Android (Vega). It's really quite good, in small doses.

Currently on the lookout for Midtown Madness 3 (original xbox), original s controllers (those which came with a recent deal on here turned out to be borked :mad:), and uh-ming and ah-ing about a JAMMA (or Naomi) cab, as I miss my old one.

...Yup, me likes my gaming :D

Edited by L00b

I personally don't play console games as being an 'old fart' (60) I cant get the hand eye co ordination needed to use a pad or multi keys

Saying that I played Overlord1/2 on Pc using my lads XBox controller and enjoyed it

I myself if I want to play a game tend to lean towards Command and conquer type games saying that enjoyed Dragon Age but not Mass Effect

@ segasonic: I tried the demo of Daytona on 360 this past weekend, was massively dissapointed by the lack of steering linearity.

I don't know what steering linearity is, but it plays just like the original coin-op and Saturn versions, so I'm happy. Ridiculously easy 200G though.

Tropico 4 for my strategy fix

COD for shooting people

Batman Arkham City for sheer awesomeness

and soon to be Skyrim for 'where did the last 8 hours go'