Fireworks seen from Wadsley

We went last night and it was one of the best displays that I have seen :)

It was brilliant wasn't it? We had a superb view from our bedroom window. Hope they have one next year!

We have lived in Middlewood for 16 years and we have watched it from the street every year, this is the first time i have been and will definitely be going again next year...

I agree it was a great display. And thanks for those pictures Mantaspook excellent stuff.

Who actually organises it and how can we find out when it is? This year it was on the Sunday night November 6th.

We watched from our bedroom window - were the best we saw. Reckon we will look into going next year

They were possibly the ones I saw (and heard!) THought they were more towards the middle of Hillsborough, but I didn't look too closely.

I thought there were bombs going off, followed by thunder :rolleyes:

I agree it was a great display. And thanks for those pictures Mantaspook excellent stuff.

Who actually organises it and how can we find out when it is? This year it was on the Sunday night November 6th.

its run by the club itself and is advertised on their website usually, you can get tickets in advance or pay on the gate this year gate price was 4 quid and worth every single penny, we have gone for years but this years were exceptional.

Yes it is niagra. They have the display every year. It is consistently brilliant. The tickets are four quid, pay on the gate. There's a fair and stalls selling stuff if you want food etc. The display usually last 25-30 minutes. We've lived in Hillsborough 11 years and the display just gets better. There's usually a board sign up on the end on claywheels lane about a week before advertising when it is. The display is fantastic when your stood underneath it.. It absolutely fills the sky. it's awesome from underneath. Look out for it next year it's the best I've seen including those at Disney. Minus Cinderellas castle of course....

Hi everyone,

Its great to hear that people enjoyed our display on Sunday! We always hold it on the nearest Sunday to the 5th November.

It will be on Sunday 4th November next year. (2012)

I will post details on the forum again nearer the time:) or check out our website http://www.niagaraleisure.co.uk and view our forthcoming events.