Have you ever felt awkward or felt like you cant post on here?

I use the "preview post" option before I actually submit a post (just to make sure it reads as I intended and can't be mis-interpreted as an attack).

Sounds right (especially if you're female:suspect::hihi:).

as you quoted my post out of context. i will interpret your post as an attack....that was crafty. :P

You can be in my little clique........that makes 2 :hihi:

yes we'll be in the same little clique ....two is better then one :hihi:

Aye, the 'completely bonkers' threads get deleted :(

Aye, the 'completely bonkers' threads get deleted :(

my mushroom soup one best not its of the upmost importance , a barometer about the way we live and society as a whole and how the whole world is coming to en end

I'm a bit more careful these days, because the green letters mark me out as a bit of a target with some posters. .

I am sure I have heard that somewhere else ………… o`yes its coming back now. :hihi:

my mushroom soup one best not its of the upmost importance , a barometer about the way we live and society as a whole and how the whole world is coming to en end

I've got some mushrooms that are going off, perhaps I should make some soup!

Sometimes I write out a post, and think that I haven't put things very clearly, so then delete it.

Sometimes I write out a post, and think that I haven't put things very clearly, so then delete it.

I wish some others would take your lead, particularly the punctuation dodgers!:hihi:

I wish some others would take your lead, particularly the punctuation dodgers!:hihi:

:hihi::hihi: I must admit to having a job to read some of those posts with no punctuation, it gives me a headache !

I know more people by their avatar than their username due to mainly replying to posts, rather than the poster. I've even found myself agreeing with someone in one thread and ripping in to them on a different thread at the same time.

Thats standard procedure for me. I often agree or support a user one minute and then disagree the next.

Thats the whole part of debate imho. There should never be a reason for anyone not to post - unless they are unable to refrain from vulgarity, crudeness and abuse.

Being bigotted isn't a crime but not understanding why you're a bigot is criminal.

whosapunctuationdodgertchehnotmeidontdogeanypunctuationthankyouverymuch