Call of duty MW3 out 8.1.11

Anybody else really looking forward to this game? I am not 100% but they always sell so well I will probs end up getting it.

Also I found out that HMV are doing a midnight opening next monday for it, they have posters up instore detailing the event. I may pop along.:)

Arco

Gone off Call of Duty since Black Ops. I may get it but I'm not really in a rush for it.

So most shops are doing midnight launches tonight, anyone going? Im not, not my sort of game but i know it will be a massive launch, hence not doing it on friday to be inline with other countries.

I've been a gamer for a very long time indeed, but it's all getting a bit daft.

MW3 flogged on ebay for $1725

French armed robbers steal thousands of MW3 copies

I don't know about the first story, but the modus operandii in the second story, particularly the one in Mantes La Jolie, makes me think that at least the French ones are genuine (not marketing/PR stunts).

I may pop out to Asda(2 mins walk away) at 12 if its gonna be on offer for the launch, if not i'll buy it elswhere.

It will be the biggest selling game of the year again I imagine, I was gonna get BF3 but not many ppl I know got it so will prob give that a miss now and stick to COD.

I've gone off Call of Duty ever since it became ridiculously super popular. The days of COD 4 and World at War were the peak for the series.

I've gone off Call of Duty ever since it became ridiculously super popular. The days of COD 4 and World at War were the peak for the series.

I played it right from the start of the franchise, IIRC its always been the most popular FPS.

what I don't get is why people would rather stand in the cold and wet at midnight to buy it the second it's released, instead of pre-ordering it... :loopy:

I pre-ordered both Heavy Rain and Uncharted 3 and got them both through my letter box the day before they were released :D

Pre-ordered the game but never been to a midnight lauch, wondering if I should.

For anyone whos been, how big is the queue? How long will it take to get my copy?

Cheers.

I'd just wait if i were you aslong as your copys secure, i couldn't be dealing with the mass amount of 16 year olds and probably younger waiting with their mums in the que so they can get home brag how they've got it yet they'll be playing with 1000's of other people on the same game and chat utter **** over their headsets about how they ****ed your mum last night, online gaming community used to be so much better.

Hi i went last year and am going down to blockbuster tonight-queues can be pretty big but they go down really fast as everyone's in a rush to get home and on their games and shop staff just want to hurry up and get home!

I'm picking it up tonight from Blockbuster in Hillsborough, only because I'm going on holiday tomorrow afternoon and it means I can get a few hours in rather than come back and be battered by everyone who has already prestige'd 6 times. I'm quite precious about my K/D ratio!