Stolen Car in Parson Cross

Saturday 5th Novemeber early hours of the morning, We had our house broken into they took the keys for my Seat Leon FR TDI Reg: GP07 JPX this is a very distinctive car in a bright red with silver wing mirrors and big 18" wheels in silver, With the three back windows tinted if anyone see this car could you please contact the police straight away by dialing 999

Would love to find the people that have done this because they are nothing but scum bags i find these kind of people cowards that break into people's houses at night. That we work hard to buy these things and these people think they can come along and take these things away from us.

I would be very grateful for any information regarding this vechicle

Thanks.

Edit:

Reward for any information leading to the find of this car in Parson Cross.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/824/img0177ic.jpg/

Edited by Siboneh

hate to say this mate you prob will nevery get this back will be on back on i wagon geting ready to change vin&engine number etc

Saturday 5th Novemeber early hours of the morning, We had our house broken into they took the keys for my Seat Leon FR TDI Reg: GP07 JPX this is a very distinctive car in a bright red with silver wing mirrors and big 18" wheels in silver, With the three back windows tinted if anyone see this car could you please contact the police straight away by dialing 999

Would love to find the people that have done this because they are nothing but scum bags i find these kind of people cowards that break into people's houses at night. That we work hard to buy these things and these people think they can come along and take these things away from us.

I would be very grateful for any information regarding this vechicle

Thanks.

theres quite a lot of this happening lately, i can tell you now, a few of the vehicles from this type of break in are found round holywell road/ hawkshead road at grimesthorpe

where abouts do you live on parsons cross i live on the cross will keep a look out.

this is why you should always take your car keys up to the bedroom with you when you go to bed.

this is why you should always take your car keys up to the bedroom with you when you go to bed.

Ive never done that,but will do now.

i always do now since my "incident" happened, i urge everyone to do the same along with thier house keys (dont leave them in the door) please be safe rather then sorry, its not hard to do.

also if you have a nice car, your pride and joy... get a tracker, thats what we have done, even if they do nick the car, possiblity is that you will get it back! cum on guys, lets make it hard for these scum bags to just take what you have worked so hard for!

just an update for you, if it was your car, the police have been going up and down our road for the past 10mins... looks like they have acted on my phone call :D

Ring 101 for non emergency

just an update for you, if it was your car, the police have been going up and down our road for the past 10mins... looks like they have acted on my phone call :D

:clap::clap: Good on you, wish there were were more public spirited people like you and then the scumbags who stole our greenhouse and slashed all four of our car tyres on the day we were going on holiday might be residing at her majestys pleasure but that's being optimistic, they would probably just get told to stop being naughty boys:roll::roll:

We see a fair few threads like this - nice to see one may have had a positive outcome. Hope your call leads to the OP getting their car back, without too much damage.

Just a note that the OP won't be able to send anyone PMs at the moment, as they have only just joined the forum and have not yet made the required five posts.