Check out the new dogs in rainrescue

I have to be biased and Say that this lovely Chap is an absolute star - Meet Cooper

He stopped with me whilst he has been fund raising this week and been absolutely wonderful. He had a bath and never moved, not even when I subjected him to the hairdryer. He sits at our feet and loves his ear to be tickled - so lovely. Ive had to take him back into kennels as having 2 dominant males in the house wouldn't work, but i am sure with a laid back female or just a lap to sit on he will make the most wonderful companion. If you know of anyone wanting a brilliant friend then please let them know about him. He needs a home not a kennel - Thank you Nix

I am so in love with Belle the English is there any info on her we have a dog already but we would love to give her a home for ever, please let m have any info on dopting her to join my dippy family :)

- BELLE

http://www.rainrescue.co.uk/Rain_Rescue/Yorkshire_Dogs/Yorkshire_Dogs.html

Yes helisbish isnt she a sweetheart. Give the kennels a call I know she is new into the rescue and they will be finding out about her over the next few days but I have heard she is an absolute darling - phone 07425 150 860 - Email dogs@rainrescue.co.uk

Thanks for caring - Nix

Hi - Both Louis & Dolly have disappeared from the website. Does that mean they have been rehomed? I have been checking as fell in love with both of them. I hope they have both found homes.

Hi - Both Louis & Dolly have disappeared from the website. Does that mean they have been rehomed? I have been checking as fell in love with both of them. I hope they have both found homes.

If you look in the Rehomed 2011 section on their website you will find their photos :)

It's lovely to see that Louis has been re-homed, he is a stunning boy and looks to be well in his prime. I do like the look of little Cooper, he looks like a very distinguished gentleman. I bet he has a tale or two to tell. Surely somebody can offer this little chap a lap to cuddle on.

http://www.labradorwelfare.org

belle is just gorgeous!! Love english bull terriers!

Thanks everyone for sharing these lovley dogs. Yes totally correct Louis, Dolly, Cooper and Billy have all gone to wonderful homes this weekend, we are over the moon for them as they will now have the life they all totally deserve. Felicity the cat has also gone to a lovley home and will never again be unwanted - What a brilliant weekend. - Thanks again all and keep spreading the word about all the others - there are hundreds more like them all waiting for a rescue space and the more we can find homes for the more we can save. Thanks again for caring about them - They all need you - Nix

Edited by nicholls5