Check out the new dogs in rainrescue

Aww bless them they're all such lovely looking dogs, Patsy tho :love::love::love: she has such a sweet inquizative face.

I shall cross post a link regarding Louis on the lab forum, it may help find him a good labby home :)

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO really need to stop looking patsy the rottie is absolutely gorgeous so such a sweet and soft face bless her. Will have to come up soon to visit..... Rain - Hows the response from the letters I sent going? Any luck xxx

Demi is happy to have been wormed and have food in her belly and a thick duvet with a coat on inside our inside kennels with warm heating on. Probably the best few nights she's ever spent in her life. She will recover over the next few days, and then be ready to go to her new home. Everyone who sees her falls in love with her. She's larger than a whippet, smaller than a greyhound?

Do you know how she gets on with other dogs? Is there a page on your site regarding your adoption procedures, only I can't find it?

I want Gypsy she is so gorgeous. wish wish wish i could afford to buy a house so i could get a dog i miss having a dog desperatly but dont know when i will be able to buy a house.

i should not look at these links as i just get upset and flustrated.

The good news is that Gypsy is on trial - and fingers crossed its going to work out fine for her.

Demi has someone interested - she is scared of other dogs, I think she's had a terrible time, but as she's just like a little ghost and very sensitive - she will come round soon with us here - she is a darling.

Crazy - I will pm you - so as not to go off track with the thread.

Thanks everyone - so many lovely dogs - all dumped in dog pounds - unwanted and un-noticed if it weren't for people spreading the word about stray kennels in every area of the country. Please get people to realise how many thousands will be in them all tonight - with uncertain futures - all just like these

How old is Louis? He is gorgeous?

Demi and Gypsy are stunning too

Louis is 3 years old. I think he has a viewing tomorrow - fingers crossed.

I love Cooper and the greyhounds - but then I love them all.

Have fallen in love with Louis & Dolly - let us know how the viewing goes. Fingers crossed as the blog is heartbreaking.

Has anyone enquired about Dolly? Will speak to my hubbie if not.

Louis had a viewing today which went well - however there are still a few issues still to sort, and its not a done deal as of yet.

Dolly has a viewing saturday - but again - I don't know if its right or not. This little girl needs someone who will instill training and rules in her - she's probably a cross patterdale - and though looks real cute is a toughy underneath.

Demi is so beautiful, the look in her eyes is enough to bring me to tears :(.