The Rug Doctor machine hire from Morrisons

Has anyone tried "THE RUG DOCTOR MACHINE HIRE FROM MORRISONS " Is it any good ? If you buy the the detergent for it seperately does it work out cheaper? Grateful for any opinions on this cheers.:)

My sister hires a Rug Doctor machine every 6 months to do all of her carpets and sold her Bissell machine because she says she gets better results much faster from the Rug Doctor machine. I don't know how she buys the detergent, but she does get her whole house of carpets done in one day with the machine.

My sister hires a Rug Doctor machine every 6 months to do all of her carpets and sold her Bissell machine because she says she gets better results much faster from the Rug Doctor machine. I don't know how she buys the detergent, but she does get her whole house of carpets done in one day with the machine.

I got the detergant when i rented the machine.

It was from homebase, they did lots of different bottle sizes so if you just want to try it the detergent can cost as little as a tenner.

I have a dvd called The Rug Doctor you can borrow if you want, just dont let the kids see it.

I have a dvd called The Rug Doctor you can borrow if you want, just dont let the kids see it.

Missed opportunity. Get it hired.;)

I don't think that the OP will be very interested in that because DVDs aren't renowned for their carpet cleaning abilities...

I don't think that the OP will be very interested in that because DVDs aren't renowned for their carpet cleaning abilities...

It does show you how to remove hair from your teeth though... allegedly.

My sister hires a Rug Doctor machine every 6 months.

* snigger *

I've hired the Rug Doctor from Morrisons and would highly recommend it. I bought the large canister of cleaner the first time and there was some left. When I hired it again in Sept I bought the smaller bottle of cleaner but didn't need to use it, so depending on how much you are cleaning, maybe a smaller bottle would do. Having the bloke to clean the carpet at 30pds a room and hiring the Rug Doctor, I would choose the latter providing you have a day to spare, well worth it.

Every 6 months :confused: she much have animals in the house.

Might have information about carpet burns though :hihi:

Every 6 months :confused: she much have animals in the house.

No, but she does have two children who do their very best to make up a herd of dirt-creating monsters most of the time :)