George michael - sheffield

Bought these tickets ages ago... still no tickets,

has anyone actually got their tickets as yet?

I have not received mine yet either.

Usually they are sent out about 2 weeks before the gig.

Hi everyone

George Michael tickets will be souvenir tickets and will be posted out shortly.

If you purchased your tickets from us and still haven't recieved your tickets a week before the concert please contact our Box Office on 0114 256 56 56.

fling - did you get yours yet? still no sign of mine :0(

fling - did you get yours yet? still no sign of mine :0(

I have realised that i put down for collection so will collect this weekend

Still waiting for mine too!

I called the box office and was told that the floor tickets were going out this week...

They came... but doesn't look like George will be fit enough!

Updated 12noon 20th March 2012:- re-scheduled George Michael Symphonica UK Tour Dates confirmed

George Michael’s postponed Motorpoint Arena show from 2nd December 2011 will now take place Monday 1st October 2012.

George Michael will kick-off his ‘Symphonica’ Tour in Vienna, donating 1000 tickets to the Viennese medical staff who saved his life.

George Michael is back in good health and fighting fit after a battle with pneumonia at the end of last year, which unfortunately led to his ‘Symphonica’ tour being postponed. He is now preparing to return to the big stage this Autumn with rescheduled and newly added tour dates.

The ‘Symphonica’ tour will kick-off its first concert on September 4th 2012 in Vienna, a newly added date in the city where George was hospitalised with pneumonia after performing 46 of the original 65 dates of his tour. George Michael will donate one thousand tickets for this September 4th date as a special thank you to the medical staff who cared for him so well whilst he was in hospital.

George Michael says, “I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you first to the doctors and nurses who saved my life and took such great care of me and to all my fans, family and friends for their love and support. I’m looking forward to seeing everyone.”

The rescheduled and brand new ‘Symphonica’ tour dates will include performances in Austria, The Netherlands and France where George Michael will make history when he becomes the first pop artist ever to perform a special gala charity concert at the Palais Garnier Opera House in Paris on September 9th, 2012.

George Michael will be at the Motorpoint Arena Sheffield on Monday 1st October 2012 – Original tickets remain valid for the rescheduled show and any ticket holder unable to make the rescheduled date should contact the point of purchase as soon as possible. All refund requests must be received by Monday 30th April 2012. Any returned tickets will be made available to purchase from the Arena Box Office on 0114 256 56 56 or online through this web site.

Customers who purchased tickets from the Arena Box Office will be written to over the next few days with all the rescheduled dates details.

A maximum limit of 6 tickets per person can be booked for this show.

Edited by Arena Mole