Sighthound meet up?

If you turn right up Long Lane by the Loxley nursery, I think it's a right turn onto the little lane, at the top of the big long hill

Thank you all for coming and glad we had a really nice day for it! Leia is knackered and funnily enough she forgot all about her life threatening injury as soon as she got home! Have cleaned her up and she's fast asleep on the sofa now, I don't think we'll see any movement this evening apart from getting her tea! Hope we can do it again soon, it'd be so good for her to have regular doggy friends!

Bless her!

Billy is laid on me on the sofa and he too looks like he's here for the duration :D

Would really love to do it again, and will probably be using that walk as an alternative to rivelin valley now!

Moll is snoring her head off in her bed:roll:

So glad Leia is feeling better!!!!

It was a nice walk, Moll her rough self again though. Hope she hasn't put Leia off the chase me game!!!!

Krush I will keep it quiet to Molls BF Murphy that she has been off running with another man!!! lol

Lol

I do think he is smitten :D

Adz thank you for the treats...Moll LOVED them, even more than the liver!!:hihi::hihi: I need to get my ass down to Holme Lane me thinks!!! her recall will be spot on if i av them.

Adz thank you for the treats...Moll LOVED them, even more than the liver!!:hihi::hihi: I need to get my ass down to Holme Lane me thinks!!! her recall will be spot on if i av them.

Yay thats brill and no more boiling liver which must be a bonus lol :)

Was lovely to meet everyone i think the hounds had a great time!

I am glad Leia is ok and that it all finished with her feeling a bit braver poor little houndlet with all the others picking on the baby :) she is such a little sweetie.

Molls did great ladyb and i can definately see the difference and her recall to the whistle was excellent.

Lets all try and get together soon thanks guys for a lovely afternoon!

P.s. krush hope all goes well with having Billys bits off bless him he is lovely x

I should find my whistle again, Leia hadn't forgotten what she's supposed to do!

Have finally had a reply from the Jim Greenwood person so fingers crossed we'll be off to dog school next weekend :o

I should find my whistle again, Leia hadn't forgotten what she's supposed to do!

Have finally had a reply from the Jim Greenwood person so fingers crossed we'll be off to dog school next weekend :o

when I used the whistle Leia was so on it!!..I really hope Moll didn't scare Leia to much, Moll is a diva. Her best mate is a lab so she thinks all dogs are as hardy as her!! She shoulder barges and rolls M all the time.

Leia is a lovely dog, all the barking and bowing is play..I would just get her out with as many dogs as you can and she will find her place. If she gets told off for being in the face she will get it..She appears to be a v timid hound however has some savvy!!!

sooo sorry that Moll rolled her today, Moll is a real female Lurcher with all the noise and the shoulder barging!! she gets me into soo much trouble!! but I guess thats Lurchers for ya!!!

I am working v v hard on her recall and her interac

tions with smaller dogs. her recall is getting v v good but the smaller dog that has a go at her I need to do more work with..lol

It's fine don't worry! I know it sounds harsh but I'm glad she learned a hard lesson - usually she bullies other dogs into chasing her then runs off and of course gets away easily... hopefully learning that she can't always get away like that will make her think twice about being a nasty bully in the first place!

I've never seen her timid like that, she had no idea what to do once she realised that running off like a loon was no longer an option!

Sounds like you guys had a great time. I am down with a stomach bug so wasn't a good day yesterday - but defo let me know next time you're going. This sort of rough and tumble gang sounds like exactly what Luna needs :)

Yep you should definitely come along, I hope it can be a regular thing! I can't do next weekend as I'll hopefully be seeing Jim Greenwood and got friends over too I think but maybe the weekend after that if anyone else is available