Sighthound meet up?

Im sure we could sneak an early walk in.

Is anybody else interested, i know we started this as a sighthound walk, but my yorkie attends, as do a couple of other non-hound dogs!

I was thinking the other weekend we should start this up again as the weather was so lovely but then last weekend's snow happened!!

We could do Sunday morning I think :D

Im sure we could sneak an early walk in.

Is anybody else interested, i know we started this as a sighthound walk, but my yorkie attends, as do a couple of other non-hound dogs!

Yes we will be bringing our new rescue addition. she is a mongrel. The more the merrier!

Sunday morning sounds like a plan!

What time?

Earlier would be better for us, how about 9:30?

9.30 is ok for us if anyone else is going?

---------- Post added 17-03-2013 at 09:49 ----------

Sorry, we are having car trouble. We wont be making it now. Sorry

Well we were there, don't think anyone else was :hihi:

We did meet a couple of lurchers though! Shall we rearrange? Think I'm working next Sunday but could do Saturday?

So so sorry we didn't make it, we ended up taking in another foster boy at quite short notice so the house and pack were totally upside down all weekend:hihi:

We could do saturday afternoon, me and the pack of 5!

He is the most adorable little thing, he may have to stay :love:

Yep Saturday afternoon would be great, anytime after lunch, say 2pm or something would be good!

---------- Post added 22-03-2013 at 10:19 ----------

Well it's forecast for more snow today/tomorrow so we'll have to see what it's like tomorrow afternoon if anyone wants to come and roads are ok, let me know as it would be fun to see them playing in the snow! :D

Hope that the weather holds off a bit for you, not that the hounds will care I dare say :hihi:

Yay thank you! I'm not working Sunday any more either so if that's better also let me know :)

---------- Post added 23-03-2013 at 09:11 ----------

Well we've had errm rather more snow than anticipated now so we're going nowhere unless it's on foot today! Got 12 inches plus here in Stocksbridge and it's still snowing! Not even sure if we'll get out tomorrow!!

Well I think Leia will enjoy it when we take her up to the field for some snowball fun anyway :D

Edited by vwkittie