Sighthound meet up?

Could anyone do this Sunday?

Some of the dogs are quite big and it can be a bit fast and rough so for a little IG we'd have to be careful who got let off to run together but would LOVE to meet him!

it would be good for him even if just to meet some dogs while on the leash. i could probably do Sunday too :)

Were only around Sunday morning or Saturday afternoon due to football season.

Is anybody up for tomorrow morning then? And if so, where do you usually meet up?

I might be able to, depends what time anyone can come? I've gone and busted my knee on a well camouflaged rock today while I was out with Leia (being too adventurous!) :roll: so I'll have to see how that is tomorrow!

We usually start at the little car park at the top of the common, off Long Lane (it's a right turn labelled as a public footpath near the crest of the hill if you're coming up from Loxley).

We could only do early morning this weekend. So may have to give this one a miss :(

i can do really early, however, if only you two are coming it might seem to be a bit boring for your dogs, since my puppy can't really play with them..if you would meet regardless, then we will come as well :)

I ended up with my foot up all day yesterday as I was good for nothing, so boring!

If anyone's up for next weekend I can do anytime, don't think I've got anything on, let me know!

we're good for a run on sunday if anyone else is? Barburka bring your pup, even if it is on a lead. its always good to meet other people / dogs

So after bumping into the lovely Charlie (and his human) :D in the pub the other day, i thought i ought to dig this one out and see if anyone is free for a walk soon?

We still have football sundays, but could do early sunday mornings or saturday afternoons if anyone else is free?

We currently have the most adorable collie/whippet youngster (6months) living with us, and im sure she would love some more doggy friends, and maybe one of you could be tempted by her :hihi:

So after bumping into the lovely Charlie (and his human) :D in the pub the other day, i thought i ought to dig this one out and see if anyone is free for a walk soon?

We still have football sundays, but could do early sunday mornings or saturday afternoons if anyone else is free?

We currently have the most adorable collie/whippet youngster (6months) living with us, and im sure she would love some more doggy friends, and maybe one of you could be tempted by her :hihi:

We could maybe do Sunday Morning this week. I am working at 12 tho.

PS.... Charlie is more popular in the pub than his human lol