Norwich after madine.

I think Mandaric is looking for on the field success at present, not the dosh.

We know he loves his dosh, but he's in it for 'the medium term' (his words) and the medium term doesn't loom just yet.

If Lowe was younger, there might be a sniff for Norwich, but I don't think they've a chance yet unless Madine does a Tudgay and clocks off and throws a dummy out.

I hope Madine has a better attitude than Tudgay showed.

Depends if someone wants to double his money.

Wouldn't that class as him being 'tapped up' or. whatever the term is. Unless the club get an offer they will accept then it doesn't matter what wage they will offer. I dont think we will get a good enough offer to tempt the club into selling

Wouldn't that class as him being 'tapped up' or. whatever the term is. Unless the club get an offer they will accept then it doesn't matter what wage they will offer. I dont think we will get a good enough offer to tempt the club into selling

Yes it is but that doesn't stop it happening. If a club want him, they will find a way of telling him so.

it will cost more than 5 million if we don,t go up again

so lets us keep the best squad available

it's quite a compliment to him. right ?

yes

a young Andy Carroll in the making

Yes it is but that doesn't stop it happening. If a club want him, they will find a way of telling him so.

Maybe but the club would still havw to accept an offer unless madine has a strop about it

Maybe but the club would still havw to accept an offer unless madine has a strop about it

There will be something in his contract that triggers a point where it is out of the clubs hands, a four and half year contract suggests wednesday were very keen to have him and a clever agent was involved.

I suppose in a way his contract length was not needed anyway as even if his contract ran out he wouldn't go for nowt for another 3 years even now.

Thankfully we don't have a backwards thinking chairman.

Money motivates MM, but his big payout is only to be made by promotion.

In reality we couldn't expect more then double what we paid for Madine, and why would we risk promotion for 1.75 Million? Thats assuming other teams value him that high even.

Wages are the big killer in this division, not transfer fees - as our neighbours are finding out.

Guest sibon

I can see circumstances where we might sell him. If COG and Lowe start scoring regularly and if we have a quality replacement lined up, it might make sense to sell.

Especially if his head is likely to be turned by the bright lights of the Premiership.

I hope not though. I'm really enjoying watching him emerge as a real talent.

I can see circumstances where we might sell him. If COG and Lowe start scoring regularly and if we have a quality replacement lined up, it might make sense to sell.

Especially if his head is likely to be turned by the bright lights of the Premiership.

I hope not though. I'm really enjoying watching him emerge as a real talent.

He's no where near good enough for the Premiership yet, as Megson says he's got a hell of a lot to learn yet, he won't do that sat on the bench at the DW.