Christians beauchief sheffield

anyone been here on a friday sat night .heard its a good night and busy.

Be interested to see what replies you get to this.

We went when it first re-opened and had a disappointing meal with slow, slow service. Haven't been back since - except - to a couple of parties that were held in the function suite downstairs.

First one of these was pretty poor foodwise as well - stale sandwiches. Second one was good - Indian curry.

So, hit and miss for me but let's see if anyone has more recent experience of it?

I think maybe the OP is more after info on the downstairs disco than the restaurant (which has remained rubbish despite someone spending a fortune on it , currently languishing at # 221 out of 284 Sheffield restaurants on tripadvisor with some very bad reviews)

Lets put it this way , if you are an orange skinned gold digger looking for a mr thruppenny bit millionaire sugar daddy (or vice versa) then you are going to be delighted....

essentially its a meat market for the over 40's

Its absolutely hilarious though as a bystander...!

Gosh! I'll have to get down there! I'm over 40 - I wasn't particularly looking for a sugar daddy though - do they do them in female do you think? I'm a sort of saccharine daddy myself.

anyone been here on a friday sat night .heard its a good night and busy.

Do you work there ?

I too have heard it's like a coke snorting meat market.

I too have heard it's like a coke snorting meat market.

In Beauchief?!?!?! And then they`re to get a decent tee time at one of the many local golf courses or to watch the rugger!