The 2011 Snow Megathread!!

Come on then folks! When do we think the lovely white stuff will start to fall this year?

Well it was november last year,so i would guess before end of month.

rumours about snow in England next week...

It looks like it's going to remain relatively mild for a while, so don't dust off the sledges just yet.

Snow will remain a threat until I fork for winter tyres and/or chains and other things to keep the wheels of industry going. As soon as that's all paid for expect a mild and snow free winter !!

i think the end of november (23rd) early december (5th) lol cant wait to get our kids sledge out

It was snowing (slightly) outside area 51 and a half last night! :(

My other half says it won't this year as Decathalon have loads of sledges LOL. My smallest has been willing it to snow since they went back to school in September

I love the snow but after the last 2 winters and as im already pining for spring, i really hope its going to be a mild (and maybe - wet) winter.

That said, on the 24th Dec until Jan 1st... it can snow as much as it likes. :D

I have purchased some snow boots from Decathalon for doing all my work visits in. I think that should ensure a frost free snow free ice free winter for us all. You can thank me later.

it is suposed to get realy realy cold but nothing about snow dont want it till late december

Well ive bought a spare set of wheels and snow tyres,spray on tyre grip, a snow shovel and some snow and ice grips for my boots so it had better snow now or ill be gutted.