Capitalism: A Love Story - THE SICKENING TRUTH

i want world unification, where people of all kinds can live together in relative peace and harmony

I don' think that's compatible with human (or any other animals) nature

i want world unification, where people of all kinds can live together in relative peace and harmony

but for some people that is un-attainable, it is only un-realistic to those that support this system

A bit like star trek then, everyone works in the job they are good at but no one gets paid because money and materialism have become irrelevant.

A bit like star trek then, everyone works in the job they are good at but no one gets paid because money and materialism have become irrelevant.

also, everyone seems to have a job they like, I do wonder who cleans the bogs in Star Trek, perhaps there is someone who loves doing that for no money ?

also, everyone seems to have a job they like, I do wonder who cleans the bogs in Star Trek, perhaps there is someone who loves doing that for no money ?

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

A Kling'On.

;)

would this be your coat ?

as aposed to your comments or should i say, lack of them

Who is that aimed at?

would this be your coat ?

I'm not ashamed of my bad jokes. Let it sit there, in the glory of bad taste. :)

It could be some nano bot that turns crusty bog side klingons into food for the free food dispensers. :gag:

It could be some nano bot that turns crusty bog side klingons into food for the free food dispensers. :gag:

that's something to look forward to.

Donkey hits the nail on the head when he says the current Capitalist system we are in now, is a giant ponzi scheme. Capitalism has already failed, and we are bailing it out and taking the pain, whilst the Establishment has managed to control our governments and moved the debt from themselves to us.

You all need to wake up and smell the **** we in, and what we are leading our children into.

I see reasonable, respectable, hard-working, law abiding people on this board that are hanging onto old labour vs conservative arguments, and who are looking for someone to come up with an alternative to capitalism.

We dont have the big answer yet, im not sure there is one big answer. But we have to look for the alternatives together, and not be sheep any longer. There are lots of things we all agree are wrong with our democracy now. Its time we all agreed common ground, and stop bickering and ridiculing each other.

Without wanting to sound like I'm taking the Mick, what is the common ground ?