Capitalism: A Love Story - THE SICKENING TRUTH

there you go, problem solved.

erm.......do we have a zero-point energy supply ?

Not yet but I'l keep trying.:)

wait for the hadron collider to make that black hole, with a tear in the fabric of the universe, then we will have no problems at all! simples!

you'd also need to invent an unlimited power source, can you imagine the electricity bill for one of those things ?

1.21 gigawatts

No we can stick with money , it's more convenient. You go anywhere on the world and most wave a 100 dollar bill in front of someone to a certain extent they'll take it. So global currency will dollars. But isn't that what got us into this mess - the whole money thing? We could just share stuff I suppose, but some places will have stuff I and others don't want so they'd be in trouble ( coffee producing countries especially).

Help me out people.

Money itself didn't get us into bother. Money is just a means of exchange and can be a tool of liberty (when purchasing power is well distributed) or oppression (when purchasing power is capitalised into the assets of the top few percent).

keep us updated, though I expect a large explosion/black hole somewhere in the UK will probably alert us to your progress.

Money itself didn't get us into bother. Money is just a means of exchange and can be a tool of liberty (when purchasing power is well distributed) or oppression (when purchasing power is capitalised into the assets of the top few percent).

Ok so was that a yes or no to money ? And should it be nice handy universal one ( daily mail readers might want to look away now ) ??

but thats always been the case, man ermm sorry humanity has always preyed upon each other. slaves, cannibalism. church, monarchy, power is always sort in whatever form. unfortunatliy its going to the east now, its the western world that are being bought and controlled by the Asia economies. and we whinge about it.

Ok so was that a yes or no to money ? And should it be nice handy universal one ( daily mail readers might want to look away now ) ??

It depends under what conditions you advocate it.

I'm really not sure.

Dont we have experts for this sort of thing ?

we could quite easily cope in this world without money, the whole concept of money is totally outdated

we should all withdraw every single penny out of our banks or where ever people save it, then dump it all in truck loads at the very doors of our societies elit, then burn it all

money has caused more grief, wars, famine, poverty and corruption than anything and that is a fact, you can not really argue with that

the system and the people who support it have an automatic and somewhat inevitable built in failure about it, the system only ever succeeds when it makes up for something failing in the first place, it can never succeed on top of something good and it never will

What do you propose as a way to exchange labour and goods for other labour and goods if not money?

Ok, money's out (this is Jason's idea after all), but so is coffee. We don't make much in this country anymore, in fact most of our GDP comes from the financial services. We do sell weapons though. Do we barter more of them ?