Iron bath for scrap

On November 14th my current bathroom suite is being ripped out. I have a white enameled iron bath and sink, and a porcelain loo. The bath would need re enamelling if used, but should be worth something scrap? also have two old radiators, only any good for scrap. Anyone interested?

take it to a salvage place and get yourself some dosh

On November 14th my current bathroom suite is being ripped out. I have a white enameled iron bath and sink, and a porcelain loo. The bath would need re enamelling if used, but should be worth something scrap? also have two old radiators, only any good for scrap. Anyone interested?

Sorry to disappoint but it's pretty worthless. If you have the manpower to get it down stairs in one piece and can be bothered to advertise it on EBAY you may get a few quid if your lucky.

Save your self the time and hassle, break it up and skip it.

If it does need re-enamelling its worthless anyway.

I Will be happy to take this when your ready

Pm me contact details

Thanks

I take them out on a regular basis. The last one i took to the scrap yard earned me a handsome £11.00. So don't wet your pants on making a few bob out of cast iron scrap. They are more trouble than they are worth, a git to smash up and too heavy to safely handle in one piece.

They are shocking prices, something that cost a tnner, re enamelled and flogged for a grand! Blimey, they must see the punters coming.

http://www.ues-ltd.co.uk/cast_iron_enamelled_baths.html

Small Taper Bath

Cast Iron Bath

Manufactured 21.02.40

L:

62 1/4"

(1550mm)

W:

21"

26 3/4"

(535mm)

(680mm)