Fright Night - 30/10/2011 - Sheffield City Centre - Megathread

Why will it? Are you planning on kicking off? Ive never seen any trouble, its a great night for the kids, go and enjoy it.

I went into the city on public transport last year and the bus was attacked by egg throwers on the way into city. On the way back windows were broken and the driver attacked. A good night out?

I went into the city on public transport last year and the bus was attacked by egg throwers on the way into city. On the way back windows were broken and the driver attacked. A good night out?

This happens daily on the cross.

Fright night is a good night, especially for kids and even better if they dress up.

It gets very busy, but it's usually a good evening out

Im all for anything that keeps kids away from my house ,banging on my door all night on the scrounge.

Im all for anything that keeps kids away from my house ,banging on my door all night on the scrounge.

where do you live?

That'll still happen, Halloween's on Monday :D

And it's traditional, don't be an old grumpy guts! :loopy:

And it's traditional, don't be an old grumpy guts! :loopy:

no it's not traditional

:help:

Is it expensive?

ive got three kids that are really wanting to go but not sure if it costs for the rides and activities etc...

We have three kids too and it could get expensive but we just tend to set ourselves a set amount to spend before we go out and then stick to it.

Fright Night's little brother takes place on The Moor from midday until 3pm, ideal for little ones.

:help:

Is it expensive?

ive got three kids that are really wanting to go but not sure if it costs for the rides and activities etc...

Rides will be £1.50-£2.00, don't bother with the Hook a Duck, you can buy better toys from Poundland. Food is usual burger van prices.