Legality of eating dogs in the UK

I mean humans are consuming the cholesterol of the dead animal.

I still don't understand your point. I am saying that I have a theory that carnivorous animals taste bad, so I won't eat them. (I've yet to be offered and I would probably try, if only to test my theory).

My theory extends to humans - I imagine they taste bad (except the veggies, who probably taste better).

You seem to be saying that humans consume animal fat.

I know.

I do.

Do you? Or is that your point?

I have a theory that we shouldn't eat carnivorous mammals.

I have nothing to back this theory up, but I can't think of any meat-eating animal that I'd ever want to eat except fish and crocodiles.

I still don't understand your point. I am saying that I have a theory that carnivorous animals taste bad, so I won't eat them. (I've yet to be offered and I would probably try, if only to test my theory).

My theory extends to humans - I imagine they taste bad (except the veggies, who probably taste better).

You seem to be saying that humans consume animal fat.

I know.

I do.

Do you? Or is that your point?

Yes, I know what your main point was, I was responding to the emboldened section above, perhaps I should have emboldened it to begin with.

Yes, I know what your main point was, I was responding to the emboldened section above, perhaps I should have emboldened it to begin with.

I don't understand the connection between randolf's point about people tending not to eat carnivores and your point about cholesterol - could you elucidate please?

Any attempt at starting a national debate about eating dogs and/or cats in this country, breaking the taboo and making it socially acceptable like eating rabbit and squirrel, should be slapped down straight away. It is psycological preperation for an influx of people from The countries that do.

I don't understand the connection between randolf's point about people tending not to eat carnivores and your point about cholesterol - could you elucidate please?
Red meat.:confused:

humans taste like pork

humans taste like pork
Do like fava beans with a nice chianti?

Any attempt at starting a national debate about eating dogs and/or cats in this country, breaking the taboo and making it socially acceptable like eating rabbit and squirrel, should be slapped down straight away. It is psycological preperation for an influx of people from The countries that do.

This is a joke, right?

Red meat.:confused:

are you being deliberately obtuse or am I completely stupid?

What do you mean?

What a stupid thread...

Dog meat is...., Dog meat, it probably tastes like ****e and anyone who considers it as a food option needs to be incarcerated...

are you being deliberately obtuse or am I completely stupid?

What do you mean?

I couldn't understand what the hell he was talking about either.

I thought I'd expressed myself quite clearly -

Let's try again. Randolf made the point that people tend not to eat carnivorous animals.

Danot said 'How about humans consuming the cholesterol of the dead animal'

When asked to clarify what he saw as the link between people tending not to eat carnivorous animals and cholesterol Danot then says 'red meat'.

Which makes no sense. Care to try and clarify that more clearly please Danot?