The Firework Thread.

The chinese firework company at the bottom of london road.If you want good fireworks dont buy garden fireworks.Look for the words display firework on the box or firework you are buying.But dont forget to treat all fireworks with the greatest of caution,as though they just might explode as soon as you touch them with a flame and hopefully you will have a happy expierience with fireworks. Be safe.And hopefully you will enjoy.

iv got all mine from the shop on top of city road mansfield road really cheap price but really good

iv got all mine from the shop on top of city road mansfield road really cheap price but really good

So i'm guessing you have a vested interest in this shop as you clearly advertise it.

My bold you dont get both with fireworks, as the shop is a temporary seasonal outlet, it wont have the correct storage requirements to store 'the good stuff' all people will be buying is naff black powder cakes bulked out with clay and cardboard.

Anyone who believes the claimed RRP also needs their heads checking.

If you want some quality budget fireworks check out the Lidl selection (cakes and selection packs, the rockets are naff this year).

JTF is another to watch out for as most of their cakes are bulked too.

So i'm guessing you have a vested interest in this shop as you clearly advertise it.

My bold you dont get both with fireworks, as the shop is a temporary seasonal outlet, it wont have the correct storage requirements to store 'the good stuff' all people will be buying is naff black powder cakes bulked out with clay and cardboard.

Anyone who believes the claimed RRP also needs their heads checking.

If you want some quality budget fireworks check out the Lidl selection (cakes and selection packs, the rockets are naff this year).

JTF is another to watch out for as most of their cakes are bulked too.

intrest in it as its a good shop nothing more i got quite alot from there last week done them and went back for more and im going back tonight to get some i dont belive in the other shops when they say buy one get one free or two free those there are good quality from a sheffield based firework makers

they are good lads at that shop and i said i would post on here for them if thats ok with you

it does have the storage for the good stuff i got a massive barrage 300 shots

they do look quite good tbh and there all made in sheffield so all pass the regs

it does have the storage for the good stuff i got a massive barrage 300 shots

they do look quite good tbh and there all made in sheffield so all pass the regs

Made in Sheffield? Are you mad?!!

well the ones i got says murry street south yorkshire on them

well the ones i got says murry street south yorkshire on them

:hihi::hihi::hihi: I know the ones . . . and you will be mega disappointed with them. Go wiki crap fireworks and the good ones :thumbsup:

iv had loads in the past week and tbh there good loud bangs last long and loads of whistle an bangs i can honestly say there good

iv had loads in the past week and tbh there good loud bangs last long and loads of whistle an bangs i can honestly say there good

What make though?

it says spooks on them

As I guessed. Worst fireworks going. Lidi sell better. Pick one up, and see how much it weighs. Nothing. Spooks are beyond utter garbage IMO.

No wonder why so many 'pub sellers' flog them. Enough said. Bah!:rant: