Is it ok to walk to the shop in your PJ`s?

My nearest shop is over a mile away and I don't have any PJs.

Ha! The number of times I've done the school run in PJ's hidden under a pair of jeans.

Me too, but with a long flasher-type mac over them. Am surprised that I wasn't arrested!

Didn't Tesco's ban people in PJ's recently ?

12:00 on the shops at gleadless, it was just after i saw some little ginger lad with his arms down his pants, that also made me laugh, then to top it off i saw some kid, wheel spinning a quad bike with a scream mask on, this i thought was just to far, and my thought was our younger generation are confused....

Just today I saw a Woman at my local shops wearing pyjamas a coat and slippers, it was half past 3, I wonder if some people never bother to get dressed :o

I wouldn't do it, because I like to get showered and dressed before leaving the house, but have no objection to anyone else doing it.

I once saw a woman get out of a taxi, dressed in her pj's and slippers, and go into the shop for just a packet of fags, and then get back in the taxi. That packet of fags must have cost her a fortune!

Only a cretin would find it offensive.

So that was you slouching round Netto last Sunday,PJs ,trolley,a packet of kippers and the News of the World,completely unshaven.Your husband was even more shambolic.

So that was you slouching round Netto last Sunday,PJs ,trolley,a packet of kippers and the News of the World,completely unshaven.Your husband was even more shambolic.

That must have been a seriously out dated NOTW

They walk past my shop all the time. I dont spose it would be to bad if the jamas where clean but half of them look manky as if theres a weeks worth of bed juice and dinner dribbles down them **GIP**

ive done it many times, and considering what some people wear as clothes today i find pj's cover up more than what some people wear out as day to day clothing !!

That must have been a seriously out dated NOTW

It was used to wrap the kippers.