Is it ok to walk to the shop in your PJ`s?

just wanted to ask is walking to the shop in your PJ`s ok, i saw this youg girl today walking in pink PJ`s across a busy shopping area, is this acceptable, i just laughed my head off and felt sorry for her.

whats your veiws.

She was probably laughing at everyone that had to get showered and changed this morning.

Probably not IMO.

I wouldn't do it anyway..

just wanted to ask is walking to the shop in your PJ`s ok, i saw this youg girl today walking in pink PJ`s across a busy shopping area, is this acceptable, i just laughed my head off and felt sorry for her.

whats your veiws.

What time was this?

Personal choice, I knew a mate who always gave his wife a lift to work in PJ's.

Not for me though, I will not leave the house without a shave n shower n brushed teeth n clean rags :help:

I don’t see why it should be a problem.

Ha! The number of times I've done the school run in PJ's hidden under a pair of jeans.

I do it all the time if just nipping out to the shops, can't see the point in getting changed out of them just to put them back on when I get home (I have a tendency to put my PJ bottoms on as soon as I get back from work and basically any time I'm lounging about the house it will be in them).

jb

I don't see that it makes any difference as long as they are clothed in some way.

where i used to live you would see some women going shopping at lunch time in thier pj's, to me thats just lazy as i knew these women didnt work, got so bad that the local school asked the women not to wear thier pj's to pick up thier kids from school, funny thing was they claimed they wernt dirty scrubbers because they did infact shower and put on clean pj's in the morning

now i just couldnt understand why they purposefully got dressed to go out in pj's, if they must go for the comfort factor, why not put on a tracksuit?