NEED to lose weight fast

wieght loss is simple as burned callories is more than callories consumed.... equals wieght loss.... simple... eat sensibly, and excersize every day if possible. swimm, walk , jog, whatever but do something that gets you out of breath. youll lose wieght guaranteed....

im looking for a jogging buddy in thorpe hesley, a begginner so another begginner would be great ..

Can losing weight fast give you stretch marks?

Hi,

There are many ways to lose weight, a good exercise, diet and techniques that support both. It all depends on your size and how active you are during the day. If you would like more information or some free support, please feel free to PM me.

The results look impressive, but I do wish when people do these before and after shots, they would use the same lighting set up.

Hi,

I really can appreciate what you are saying! believe me I was the biggest sceptic going before I learnt about the treatment and science behind it.

Feel free to come along for a £25.00 trial - we can do before and after pictures on one treatment if you like - you should see a difference for yourself! - in the same light :)

The science (as reported in the Sun sounds like gibberish)

During the treatment a cold red laser is used to penetrate the skin to a depth of 9mm – just deep enough to reach the fat layers – for around ten minutes.

Light doesn't have a temperature, what is a 'cold' laser?

The energy from the laser makes the fat cells become porous, causing them to release a watery liquid consisting of glycerol and fatty acids. This is passed out of the body through the urine.

These fats need to be burnt off post treatment through exercise, otherwise they will re-enter the fat cells.

Which is it, passed out through urine, or burnt off through exercise? If it's the latter what's the point of the laser?

Are there any peer reviewed articles on the process, or is it all just marketing aimed at people too lazy to do some exercise?

Light doesn't have a temperature, what is a 'cold' laser?

The laser is a class 3b 'Cold' laser. Some laser-light does cause heat due to the frequency to which it transmits.

Which is it, passed out through urine, or burnt off through exercise? If it's the latter what's the point of the laser?

Are there any peer reviewed articles on the process, or is it all just marketing aimed at people too lazy to do some exercise?

The fatty acids are deposited via your lymphatic system - yes in your urine. This amounts to roughly 60-70%. The remaining fats can then be deposited by doing a short exercise routine 10-15 mins - enough to sweat to deposit through sweat glands.

Try for yourself!

I've never seen advice to avoid high protein food as a means of weight loss. High protein food makes you feel full faster and contains less energy than carbohydrates, which is what people would replace it with.

it may or may not have already been stated but have you had hypnotherapy or NLP? Anytime anyone wants to lose weight fast I'm always a little unsure what people expect. Usually when people lose weight fast, they put it back on again. It's all about the right mind set, get your head right and know your outcome and you will lose weight. But losing it fast is when I hear alarm bells ringing unfortunately. Weight loss doesn't have to be painful too. If you actually enjoy it, you'll lose it!

5 to 8 pounds a week, that's not a safe or sustainable rate to loose weight is it!