Owls training ground

Hi I am wanting to take my 3 year old daughter to watch the owls train at middlewood and was wanting to know if this is allowed

Hi does anybody know if members of the public can go and watch the owls train at middlewood rd just I am wanting to take my daughter

You may get a better response in the footy section ……….. go on tell us which one she fancies.

Why ? :D:rolleyes:

Not sure if you can still watch them train,but sure you can still meet the players coming from the car park .

Do Sheffield Wednesday really have to train to be that bad at football? I thought that being rubbish came naturally to them.:)

I walked past the wednesday traning ground the other day and they were playing football with a hedgehog.

I shouted at em to stop and the hedgehog said "give over mate, I'm winning 3-0."

not that i know of without prior agreement with the club, I took a mate up there last year and the security guard wouldnt have non of it without the clubs say so

Get her took down Shirecliffe not too late for her :hihi:

and you wont get hassle!!